Trusted Contributor
Is there a 2.0 that has a removable water tank? Does it matter to you? I bought the OTO in Black the K350. Do you own this and if so what do you like or not like? Which one do you own?
Honored Contributor

I own one of them.  I don't know what number it is but it is top of the line.  It has a water tank removal too.  I think many of them do.

Respected Contributor

Mine is a Kuerig Elite.  The tank is removeable and you can use any brand and k-cups.  Love it.  Got my last one on ebay. 

Trusted Contributor

I just bought this one. K44401 the 2.0 K350. I'm just wondering if the tank is removable? Do you have any opinions on this Model? I bought it to make anything but Coffee. I drink Tea hot and cold, Apple Cider, Hot, Hot Chocolate and Soups.

Trusted Contributor
Does anyone have this one?
Honored Contributor

@kitty4me wrote:

I just bought this one. K44401 the 2.0 K350. I'm just wondering if the tank is removable? Do you have any opinions on this Model? I bought it to make anything but Coffee. I drink Tea hot and cold, Apple Cider, Hot, Hot Chocolate and Soups.

@kitty4me

i looked up the manual online. it does look like the water tank is removeable.

http://www.manualguru.com/keurig/2-0-k350/user-guide/page-6

https://s3.amazonaws.com/manualhtml/html/keurig/keurig-2-0-k350-user-guide-643836/bg8.png

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
Oh thank you so much sunshine45.
Esteemed Contributor

I have a K-65 Elite at work and a K-40 at home.  Both have removeable water tanks.  The industrial (high volume) ones have plumbed water tanks.

I like the ones that I have because I can use any k-cup, not just Green Mountain k-cups.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't own anything but our Keurig mini. It doesn't not store water. You fill it when you are making your cup of coffee and thats it, it uses that water. It freaks me out to think of how rancid and yukky that stored water could get sitting forever in your coffeemaker. JMO Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

We own the single serving Keurig for our motorhome and love it... would recommend it in a heartbeat.

Right now we have the top of the line Keurig that the Q sold prior to the 2.0's.... and LOVE it, has a 72oz water tank.  I can take the tank out but it really doesn't matter because we only use bottled water in it and have the bottle right there for it and pour it in when needed.  I've never ever had any kind of slime build up in the tank whatsoever.  Rinse and clean/descale it often.  

I bought the 2.0 they had as a TSV for our son for Christmas and it was awful.... just saying and I'm a Keurig fan since they first came out... we sent it back and got him the single serving machine and he loves that one very much.

I know a lot of people love the 2.0's but I really don't... not made as well (IMHO) and have heard nothing but problems with them (friends).  When my wonderful Keurig finally carps out, I will be switching brands.... Woman Sad 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*