Trusted Contributor

@January121 Smiley Happy That's exactly what I said when the white stuff was presented.Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Re: 31 Days of Temp-tations

[ Edited ]

If anyone wants some sneak peeks of the new items debuting this month, stay tuned to the Temp-tations Facebook page; they've been posting videos and live chats just about every day: https://www.facebook.com/temptationsbyTara/

Occasional Contributor

Watch for price differences between Old World and Floral Lace.  Same sets, but Floral Lace costs more (or Old World is discounted more than Floral Lace).  However you look at it, Floral Lace is more expensive.  Check out the Squoval pieces for example.

Valued Contributor

Just checked today and no free shipping or easy pay on some new items I wish listed. Oh well, I can wait.

Frequent Contributor

I absolutely love the temptations patterns.  Years ago I purchased a picnic set with plastic plates and cups, with a carrying case.  I ended up not using it and donated it to charity.  Having read all these message boards about temptations, and the quality declining, I will not chance buying the brand.  Especially anything that goes in the oven.  I must say it is so pretty.. and truly is “tempting” to purchase .  

Valued Contributor

Temptations is very pretty and I hope people find bargains and pieces to love.  My daughter used to sell Henn from the Workshops of Gerald Henn...now out of business...and I have a lot of it I use.  I also use older Pyrex. 

Respected Contributor

I like the tt that I have . I haven't (OK crosses fingers for luck) had cracking or crazing so far . Well one tiny lidit cracked in half . I like using it ,but it is not non stick as they always claim . I do like baking in it , but spray it  first. DH can use metal utensils and not recieve my ire . Smiley Happy

When I have served in the floral lace /blue  I have garnered  (by those who care) comments on how pretty.

I think the small set they have been showing is a good idea. It fits in toaster & microwave ovens. If it is ever reduced I would purchase . I have several of the 'grab its' and use them a lot . I do not need more though. I like the platter with steaming rack. I have a meatloaf pan with perforated rack that is the best one I have had for cleanup.

Esteemed Contributor

I just discovered that the calendar of upcoming QVC appearances provided on the new Temp-tations website includes a list of the specific TT items that will be presented in each show—very handy when deciding if you want to tune in, especially if you've been waiting to see all the new items: https://temp-tations.com/pages/calendar

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc 

I can only view pieces shown many times.  The new pieces when I click do not "load" -- guess this just a "teaser" to make you tune in.

I think the Q2 tsv is nice and am on the fence.  I really don't need anymore.  It would be the perfect size for my DIL & son but I hate to gift anyone something I'm not confident is good quality.

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 - Sorry for any confusion; I was only referring to the ability to view a list of the new items that were going to be aired, not the items themselves. I'm sure that, like Valerie Parr Hill's pieces, those item number links will be active once the items are actually stocked and priced at QVC.