Trusted Contributor

I received the Aquarius bracelet today and it is gorgeous! I am actually a Pisces, but I was born in February and amethyst is my birthstone and I really loved the look of the Aquarius bracelet so I went with it. I'm not really into astrology anyway and I'm not into fish designs, so I didn't feel compelled to get the Pisces bracelet.

The Aquarius is really beautiful and I don't think people would know it was zodiac inspired at first glance, even if they know the signs well. The amethysts have nice color and seem to be set well. The rope carving on the bottom side of the bracelet is wonderful and I think I would like to see a bracelet with just that design.

I ordered the large and the size is nice and big. My wrist is about 7.25" and this bracelet drapes down onto my hand just a bit, which I like. There's not enough play for it to turn on my wrist and it feels pretty well balanced, considering the design. But if it's too loose on your wrist, it might turn.

Honored Contributor

Love the Zodiac cuffs.  I didn't get my birthstone.  It's opal and I despise the that stone.  I want that Cancer symbol.  My son was  born on 4th of July.  And it actually is a ruby, a precious stone.

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to hear so many positive reviews of Leo, my sign.  That cuff is on my wishlist!

Esteemed Contributor

I am so hoping that the zodiac cuff will be back for this visit.  I had put the cancer and Leo on waitlist and Wednesday will be 45 days which is the waitlist period .  So hoping that I will get notification that more will be in and mine will be going out. !!  If not then it will cancel and I will be sad.....

Esteemed Contributor

going on 4 months now and I'm still on waitlist, starting to think this cuff will not be coming back , it's been just too long!  No update from QVC , there was just one update in early September to keep it on waitlist for a month more as stock was expected , so don't know the status now.