Esteemed Contributor
Love the lion , not even my sign. , but stunning! Love the cancer cuff also. Anyone order one of these cuffs ?
Regular Contributor

Hi Kitty Galore,

I loved the look of those cuffs too!  Works of art!  I missed the midnight show, so I saw them in the am with Antoinella.  My Libra was the least appealing to me but I got the Taurus in average and have the Leo Lion (love!) and Cancer Crab (love!) on waitlist.  I'm not expecting any returns on these beauties but we'll see..........

dianak

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Esteemed Contributor
Hi Dianak, That is the one I have on waitlist, the cancer, still thinking about the Leo though on screen he looked stunning, just wondered if maybe with the head of the lion might be too heavy and not stay on top is all. I'm with you though the cancer and Leo are the two I really love !!! Well have to see maybe Judith will get some more cuffs put into inventory or someone will just decide to cancel although like you said I doubt anyone would cancel their order on this beautiful cuff. Let's keep our fingers crossed.....
Regular Contributor

Hi Kitty Galore,

I'll let you know how the Taurus looks and keep my fingers crossed too that Judith and Beth will decide to do more of these beauties!  I didn't think about the balance of that Lions's head, you have a good point, it might be top heavy.  I loved the profile of that Lion's head, you could even see that he had teeth.......I'm a dental hygienist so maybe that's part of his appeal!!  But I love the intricate carving on the animal pieces and even the Scorpio looks amazing!

Esteemed Contributor
Hi Dianak, Yes please do post when you receive the Taurus cuff. , would love yo hear your thoughts on it. I keep checking to see if my waitlist moves to " in process". ! Hoping someone will decide they dontt want it afterall, you never know although I know it is a slim chance
Regular Contributor

Hi Kitty Galore,

I received my Taurus cuff today and it is beautiful.  It looks exactly like it looked in the presentation, the emeralds are green and bright and really show up.  The average fits well on my 7 1/4 inch wrist.  The diamonique are sparkly and the silver is bright.  The design is adorable, the only question for me is that it may be too dressy for my lifestyle.  It definitely is a show stopper!!  Let me know if you get the Cancer Crab with those beautiful rubies, it may be less dressy because it has less diamonique.

Have a great evening!

Diana

Trusted Contributor
Hello Ladies, I wanted to chime in here and let you know that I received my Zodiac cuffs today and all are keepers. I got the Capricorn , Taurus and Leo . They are beautifully executed in design as well as aesthetics. Very well balanced and no flipping even with the top heavy lion's head . The gemstones are rich and saturated and even the diamonique does not take away from the beauty of these cuffs, I am hoping they will bring more inventory , these make amazing gifts,
Valued Contributor
Anisha...
Hi! I wrote back to you on another Thread asking for the OTO price. I need to call and see what happens.

I can't believe you got three of those Zodiac cuffs, they are stunning. I'm a Sag and I love turquoise but my hubby's is the Taurus bull and that is my favorite one.

So, if you want to gift me a small Taurus, I am game!!!!!

Enjoy all and BTW did you choose the signs because you liked the look or do they represent family members??
Esteemed Contributor
Hi Dianak! Thanks so much for posting about your beautiful cuffs! They sound sooooo gorgeous, I wish I could see them In person! Now more then ever I wish my cancer/ruby would ship out, hoping maybe a check status will fall off and I will get mine. I won't give up hope.

Enjoy your cuffs and wear them in good health! Thanks again for your summary .
Esteemed Contributor
Aniska, so glad you posted about the Leo being well balanced, I wondered about that
Wow you got 3 !!! They all sound just beautiful, I hope that all of us that didn't get one will have our waitlist orders filled. Fingers crossed.....