Super Contributor

Yo! - 7/26/15, 2nd attempt to post

Good morning and happy Sunday to us all.

The past few days the weather here as been delicious - cool nights, warm days, and virtually no humidity.  But we will soon suffer the weather of friends to our west and be in the "soup" with them.

I've made a conscious effort, hence the 2nd attempt to post, to get on the Forum at least once a week.  I don't want to loose contact with friends made here and don't want the Forum to fold because of lack of traffic.  I still hate the new format forced upon us.

I purchased the CQ enhancer from Super Saturday and then went back for the amy once I realized it was there.  The CQ is spectacular;  i wore it with a 36" chain and caused me to dust off three CQ pieces w/ DMQ - button-type earrings, matching ring and a cuff.  I was very pleased with the look and myself.  In the search for the aforementioned I re-discovered a 36" YGC & silver chain which will now be put to good use.  I'm sure I'll love the amy and hope all of you will enjoy them if you got them.

DGD is bursting forth with energy and ideas.  She and DS's dog - mixed breed pit bull who is a big baby - were here while DS did errands.  I noticed a lot of activity with DGD at her kitchen set.  A few minutes later I went to the "real" sink and looked down at the dog's water bowl.  Carefully placed next to the water bowl was a red bowl filled with letters and numbers.  I asked DGD was it was.  She told me that the dog needed food so she cooked it up for him.  Enough said.

Make it a great day/week!

Valued Contributor

Re: Yo! - 7/26/15, 2nd attempt to post

Hi kappie: ITA.....this new forum design does not feel as user friendly as the old one did. Trying to adapt because we know all things change but what bugs me is change just for changes sake.  Some things are better left alone....if it ain't broke, don't fix it.....these things come to mind. 

My waitlisted LTS Ripka DMQ/emerald hoop earrings are in the process of shipping now. Anxious to receive them.

Sounds like you have been having a busy summer!  Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have those Emerald hoops.  They looked really big and I wondered how I'd wear them and would they hurt my lobes.  No worries.  They are great.  I hope you enjoy them MIL.

Esteemed Contributor

Nice to see you Kappy and good to know your granddaughter is doing so well, particularly in the kitchen!

The new forum is not so bad if you get into the swing of it.  It does take some ramp-up time. 

Good wishes to you and yours and looking forward to some new Ripka in August!

Super Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Nice to see you Kappy and good to know your granddaughter is doing so well, particularly in the kitchen!

The new forum is not so bad if you get into the swing of it.  It does take some ramp-up time. 

Good wishes to you and yours and looking forward to some new Ripka in August!

Yo, Sammycat!   

I am on a steep learning curve trying to work the Forum, and not enjoying it one bit.

Looking forward to chatting during the next show.

Take care.