Trusted Contributor

Ripka Green Snake Bracelet, J328693, Fit Question

This new snake bracelet is truly stunning, love the green gemstones!

But, I have a fit question for anyone else that has purchased this bracelet and that has a 6-3/4" wrist.  I purchased the size medium and find it's a bit snug, annoyingly so. 

I measured the inside diameter and it's 2-3/8" across, seems like it's really a size small but I'm not sure as I don't have any other Ripka cuffs to compare it to.  My non-Ripka size medium cuffs measure 2-1/2" across. 

So, I don't know whether I actually received a size small by mistake or if the fit of this bracelet runs a bit small.  I'm not sure if I should order another size medium or order a size large.  Any sizing help would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Ripka Green Snake Bracelet, J328693, Fit Question

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased and x-small in one of her cuffs and received what I believe is a medium.  it measured 2 1/2 on the inside, and it fell down to the middle of my hand.  I have on small cuff that measured 2 inches on the inside.  I also believe I was sent an incorrect size and now they no longer have the x-small so I'll be returning mine for a refund.

As a side not, this was a clearance item so there's no waitlist.  I want my original S&H refunded also since it was their error.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Occasional Contributor

I find this bracelet fits true to size
Trusted Contributor

Thank you, ladies, for your responses, very helpful and I really appreciate it!

I'm pretty sure the bracelet I received is a medium and I just need to go up to a size large. 

This whole aging thing with my ring size increasing and now wrist size increasing is annoying, to say the least.  I'm between sizes on rings and now I wonder if a size large bracelet will be too large and end up spinning on me.  I need a medim-and-a-half size in the snake bracelet, LOL.

Occasional Contributor

I am between a medium and a large and the large fit me well. The average would have been too small