Esteemed Contributor

Review: new blue fluorite ring

The stone on this ring is magnificent -- a rich, vivid blue with flashes of deep purple.  The ring is almost lighter than a facial tissue.  Even her more delicate rings in the past had some mini-heft to them, but not so with this one.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Review: new blue fluorite ring

[ Edited ]

Good to know! I should receive mine any day now. I also ordered the green one so that I can decide which I like best...Who knows? I might end up keeping both if they're as pretty as you say they are... Cat LOL

@Sammycat1 I love your cat headshot! As you can tell, I'm a kitty lover, too.

Trusted Contributor

Is the color natural or is it one of the stones that has had the color artificially enhanced?

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 - oh I bet it's just a stunner in the daylight.....wear it well and in the best of health!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@scotnovel - It is natural; not treated.

Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@scotnovel - It is natural; not treated.

@Goldengate8361 Thanks I am going to take a look at it. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's absolutely gorgeous in sunlight -- unbelievable depth and flash of color!  I'm sure the green will be just as beautiful; I already had a ring with her green fluorite and love it, so that's why I went with the blue.

I think it will be a nice ring for summer when you don't want heavy jewelry on in the heat and humidity.  The design is lovely -- it just caught me off guard that it was so light.

Goldengate, I see that you are indeed a kitty lover.  My avatar is Mister Schmoo, a wonderful kitty I had for many years who beat all the odds against heart failure (I'm writing a book about him as we speak!)  He was one tough kitty fighter -- I still write about him over in the Pet Forums.

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Sammycat1 - oh I bet it's just a stunner in the daylight.....wear it well and in the best of health!

Thanks -- it's gorgeous!