Respected Contributor

Does anyone know what is Ripka's TSV next Friday July 10, 2015.

Trusted Contributor

Re: RIpka TSV next Friday

[ Edited ]

Beth did the Friday morning show and she mentioned that the TSV was going to be a Verona bracelet.

i read on Delphi that someone saw a Promo with a bracelet with  heart charm

HTH

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Trusted Contributor

I saw the promo.  It is a Byzantine bracelet with a heart charm.  The heart charm has pave diamonique stones in the center. 

The bracelet in the promo was gold clad.  It looked quite substantial. 

Valued Contributor

I just saw the promo, too!  It looks lovely and I'm curious as to the gram weight.  Hope to catch a couple of the upcoming shows.

Valued Contributor

All her shows except for the initial one are in the wee hours of the morning. I think I've heard them refer to her more than once as one of their most popular designers and perhaps best selling designer. If tha'st the case, why do they always give her these awful grave shift, wee hours of the night time slots?

Respected Contributor

What do you mean?  Ripka has a lot of prime time shows this weekend.  

Super Contributor

I was wondering the same thing... If anyone gets a picture, please post, thanks...

Valued Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

I saw the promo.  It is a Byzantine bracelet with a heart charm.  The heart charm has pave diamonique stones in the center. 

The bracelet in the promo was gold clad.  It looked quite substantial. 

I got the promo email a short while ago, folks.  It will be the Byzantine Bracelet with a heart charm from the Verona Collection.  It's made in Italy and I'm concerned that the price isn't reflective of weight of any substance.  It looks lovely in yellow, white, rose and black clad.  I know this post will be eliminated if I add the link...so please be on the lookout for an email.  Thanks so  much for the heads-up, NJG!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Dallas D!  I ordered it in the silver, but before I did I looked up her other bracelets like the tsv and they all got good reviews.  The posters said the weight was nice on them.  I'm hoping this is the same way. Looking forward to her shows this Friday.  Enjoy the day today!!  

Trusted Contributor

@Pamula wrote:

I was wondering the same thing... If anyone gets a picture, please post, thanks...

Italian Elegance