Super Contributor

Questions about the Avalon Watch

I have been sort of watching the Avalon Stainless Steel Croco Embossed Leather Watch which is J320278.  A couple of days ago, it just disappeared from inventory.  I couldn't find the item number, so I searched it on youtube and found a video with the item number.  It says that it is no longer available.  It was just available a day before the disappearance and was in stock in many, many colors.  Do you think it really sold out?   Did anyone see it presented?

Thanks so much!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Questions about the Avalon Watch

@Kcubed

It is available at a clearance price of $104.56

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Avalon-Stainless-Steel-Croco-Embossed-Leather-Watch.product.J320278....

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Re: Questions about the Avalon Watch

Thanks so much for the link.  I have been looking at the watch for a while now, hoping that it would be a Lunchtime Special or hoping that there would be another 50% off all Jewelry Clearance sale.  When the sale started this week, I tried to look up this watch, and the message "This is not available" appeared.  It lasted for the entire three days of the sale.  Now the watch is back in all the colors.  I guess QVC sometimes takes certain clearance items off of the website to avoid selling them for the advertised 50%.  That stinks for me.  I love the idea of this new type of sale, but I don't think certain clearance items should be off limits.