Honored Contributor
Sad what has happened to JR's line? Quality no longer exists. Designs omy! Awful! Silver looks cheap. Recall the beauty, Solid gem stone's. Seems every time company is sold out, Quality goes out with the sale.
Valued Contributor

Sadly, @Sweet_Serenity, this happens w/many other things also, once the original company is sold.

their once loyal customers pay the price for the use of inferior ingredients or materials as the new owners try to wring every penny of profit of the original company. 

they often sell it yet again & we almost no longer recognize our once much loved product.   ☹️

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@3cupcakes@Sweet_Serenity

What has been said about companies that sell to corporations and the quality being compromised is sad and unfortunate. Especially to those who are collectors and the corporations are charging top dollar.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several old JR's jewelry, which I treasure.  Beautiful, high quality, and real gemstones.  How sad to see what happened to her brand.  And so ridiculously overpriced.

Trusted Contributor

Rip-offs jewelry is OVERPRICED and BORING.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Quality Lacking....

[ Edited ]

I may still purchase smaller items, but I am so happy that I have her older pieces.

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning