Regular Contributor

Only one review for new Panda Cuff??

I'm curious why there is only one review for Judith's new sold out Panda cuff from before Christmas.  Any comments from anyone who got it?? 

GET RICH...........Count Your Blessings!
Valued Contributor

Re: Only one review for new Panda Cuff??

When I first passed this bracelet by online, I thought it was a skull....

Anyway when you said one review, I thought for sure it was from Kaplan who always seems to pick up the newer pieces.  The review was not very detailed and a bit strange.

I too will be interested in seeing more reviews.

Honored Contributor

i have a feeling that a lot more people are waiting for markdowns instead of buying at full price. it seems as if items are getting marked down a lot sooner these days.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

I think I remember Carolyn Gracie saying that only 24 of these were available, so it is not surprising that there is only one review. I thought it was cute, but did not buy it. I brought up pictures on the computer of pandas & the eyes are all black circles. I think it would have been even better had Judith used all black spinel around the eyes instead of clear DMQ surrounded by black.

I have one!!! He is the cutest bracelet ever. I bought him for re-sale just in case anyone is still interested in him. $550 Smiley Happy