Esteemed Contributor

Re: OTO chrono watch 1/22 -- fabulous price

Motherinlaw, the Pony Express finally delivered my chrono in black today....and it is gorgeous!  Looks like a completely different watch from my silver one.  One of my favorite Ripka purchases in years!

Valued Contributor

So happy to hear it, Sammy...good for you!  Enjoy!  Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Hi Ladies, I bought 3 of the OTO watch. Beautiful!. For those of you who have it already, please help with the date set. I have followed the directions and set between 9pm and 12pm..the watch changes date every day at about 1pm, regardless of when I actually set it. One day I set it at 9pm, the next day I tried 11pm. It doesnt seem to matter when I set to next day, its always 1 day ahead by 1pm! I don't own any Ripka yet, and I was excited about these watches, but Im starting to think the date set just doesnt work. I really should not have to adjust it daily. Help!

Esteemed Contributor

Lynette, to be honest, I've never looked at those settings, but I'll check out the directions.

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

$130 and change...I finally bought the black!

Sammy. I saw that and should have grabbed a Black, but I have the Gold and it is just so darn heavy on my wrist.  I hear there is a new lighter Chrono watch coming, so I hope I like that. I must say that the Regent is my favorite Ripka watch to date---I have in Silver, Gold Clad---and the Two-tone version w/out the DQ. The scale and weight is just right for me.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Sheesh, love that regent watch, too. There are few Judith watches I don't like!

Respected Contributor

@lynettey wrote:

Hi Ladies, I bought 3 of the OTO watch. Beautiful!. For those of you who have it already, please help with the date set. I have followed the directions and set between 9pm and 12pm..the watch changes date every day at about 1pm, regardless of when I actually set it. One day I set it at 9pm, the next day I tried 11pm. It doesnt seem to matter when I set to next day, its always 1 day ahead by 1pm! I don't own any Ripka yet, and I was excited about these watches, but Im starting to think the date set just doesnt work. I really should not have to adjust it daily. Help!

Is this date setting issue happeing on ALL 3 of the new OTO Chrono watches?  If so, then I think you are doing something wrong---as the odds of all 3 being defective are astronomical.  If only one watch has the issue, then perhaps defective.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

I  have owned three of the Chrono watches for over a year- Silver, Gold and Rose Gold. I love them.  I wear one of them every day. Congrats. to you Ripka fans who purchased at the sale price.

Honored Contributor

Item number please
Valued Contributor

J269939...  Sorry for the failure to post that initially.