Respected Contributor

No tracking number on Ripka Verona Tassel Necklace - Recent TSV

Is this something new?  I recently purchased the recent TSV of the Ripka Verona Tassel necklace.  QVC notified me that the necklace had shipped but instead of giving me tracking or shipping information.  There is none!  Instead On my QVC I Phone App they invited me to sign up for special tracking info through my email and by messege. I purchased something else and it shipped also but tracking information was offered on my order page.  Did I miss some information? I like knowing when my packages arrive.

Honored Contributor

Re: No tracking number on Ripka Verona Tassel Necklace - Recent TSV

I don't know the answer to your question, but I do know sometimes the shipping for TSV's and AD's seems to come directly from manufacturers more often than other items do.

Hopefully a moderator will tell you.

Esteemed Contributor

I think when it goes directly thru USPS, not thru UPS or UPS then USPS there's no tracking #.

Honored Contributor

The copper pan TSV I ordered Sunday has no tracking number either.  First time I've seen that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

This started for me last week.  Several items-no tracking number. Called customer service and she had the tracking number and was actually rude when i asked about it.  Now today I have noticed the same problem with 2 other orders.  Called customer service and brought it to his attention and he has no answer for what is happening. He is filing a report to corporate.  An order which I have already received still has no tracking number so it is not that the items have not been shipped yet. There is a glitch for the customer order status page.  In all my years of ordering on this system I have never not had a tracking number until the last 2 weeks.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @culebra, I have the same problem with the Verona tassel necklace, it shows shipped but no tracking. Called CS but they weren't very helpful. So I have requested help from a mod . Hoping I hear back. Will post here if I have more info. 

Respected Contributor

@anisha

I agree.  Unfortunate error on QVC's part.  Too expensive an item to send without a tracking number.  I am surprised since I am the original poster of this thread that a member of QVC's Social Team has not left a message.  This is the reason I started this thread.

Respected Contributor

You will not believe the latest on my order of the Ripka 24" Tassel Necklace.  I inquired to Customer Service for the tracking number as it was not included on my order page. I thought I had better get it as it was not an inexpensive item.  To their credit I was emailed back very fast with the Tracking Number on my order.  Several times I tried the tracking number and was told no such number was in USPS systems.  I double checked to make sure I did not error, but I did not.  QVC wonders why their bottom line is suffering!  I had to email them again for the correct number.  I will be curious as to what they send.  

Valued Contributor

Hey, I just noticed that too.  Tracking #s for UPS ground but not USPS mail.

This makes me a bit nervous b/c:

1.  Our postal carrier recently retired and we've had a series of substitutes since.  I keep getting other ppl's mail (including my next-door neighbor's bank stmt (!?!) and a collection notice for the end unit) which theoretically means other ppl are getting my mail.

2.  The HOA replaced our cluster mailbox and we didn't receive mail for a week -- unless you made a special trip to the post office during business hours (granted, the mailbox was ready to fall over since the bottom of the legs where it's bolted into concrete slab were rusted out).

Is this a way for the Q to save $$$?  I noticed that items that used to cost $5 s/h are now $5.50 s/h.  Most of the TSVs lately have had free s/h, so it's obviously baked into their prices.