Esteemed Contributor

would you order the new XS or stick with the s. ?  Always order s in Judith's cuffs. .  I just thought with this style maybe the XS would be a better fit .  Any suggestions ?

Super Contributor

Hi Kitty Galore,

When we had that live chat last time Judith was on, I asked about the new sizing.

If you normally wear a  small in her cuffs (which I do) they are now calling that size

XS.  The average and large are still the same size.  The new small is a little bigger

than the old small but smaller than the average - if you can figure it out.  People

were asking for a "true small" as the small was a little tight for some, so buy the XS

and it should fit the same as all the cuffs you have.  I' have to assume when they only

have S, Average & large that the small will be the "old small" that we used to buy????

Hope that helps.

Valued Contributor

During the presentation, they stated that some people with smaller wrists were saying how the size S would "turn" on them.  Therefore, those people should order the XS.  It made me believe that the new size XS is actually smaller than the S -- not that the S was now bigger.

Super Contributor

I actually got a post from Judith's people online and they assured me the XS is

exactly the same size at the current S

Here is a copy of the post and reply from Judith's team:

@kiwi55 wrote:

Hi Judith and team,

I notice that you have a couple of new cuffs online that come in XS size.  Can

you tell me what size wrist that is for or the measurements and also are you

going to come out with any new gemstone charm earrings

I'm so happy you asked!  Yes, we have added the new XS size based on feedback we received from our Ripkanistas.  

In response to your feedback, we decided to add an additional size to our cuffs. We found that our traditional small size was fitting a little too tightly on many of you.  On new cuffs going forward, we have renamed our old size small to XS, which will fit wrist measurements 5-1/2”-5-7/8”. 

If you loved the fit of our small size in the past, you should now purchase the XS.  However, if you are looking for a true size small, we are now offering that to you as well.

Hope this helps!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi kiwi,  thanks again ,  I did reply on the other post.   I think that perhaps the XS will be good as my left wrist is 5 3/4" and so far have not been able  to wear Judith's cuffs on my left wrist without it turning.  Right wrist S was perfect as it is a little over. 6".  Don't you feel that will work well ? 

Super Contributor

Give it a go.  They should be perfect.  My wrist is 5 3/4" and I wear her smalls

with no problems.  A few of her cuffs e.g. the aurora cuffs were larger than her

normal small but ever since she started making smalls I've been a happy camper.

Now I will just buy XS when available.

Esteemed Contributor

hi Kiwi !  Just wanted to let you know that I received the feather cuff today and it fits perfect !!  I like it much better in the XS even though the small  has been  fine I feel in this particular style the XS is a better fit.  Oh and is just beautiful as well !!

Super Contributor

Re: New onyx cuff sizing ?

[ Edited ]

Hi Kitty Galore,

Thanks for letting me know.  Glad you are loving it.  When I saw the presentation I

thought the XS looked great  - I always judge how it sits on the "wrist bust" or whatever

you call those things. If there isn't too much of a gap I know it should fit me fine. Nice when you immediately fall in love with a new purchase.  Enjoy your new goodie.