Super Contributor

NEWS ALERT!!. Has anyone else noticed...???

[ Edited ]

that when you go look at the latest additions to Judith's collections that she

is now providing EXTRA SMALL cuffs for those of you who have never been

able to get one to fit????   How cool is that?  Don't know how many cuffs come

in that size but I have noticed at least 2.  I haven't checked all .  Wish I knew how

to just add a picture or get a link to work from the site, but, no clue these days. Sorry.

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-2.80-cttw-Multi-Gemstone-Cuff-Bracelet.product.J325642.html...

http://www.qvc.com/Judith-Ripka-Sterling-Diamonique-Wrapped-Pave-Cuff-Bracelet.product.J325288.html?...

Guess the link works??  Great!

Trusted Contributor

Re: NEWS ALERT!!. Has anyone else noticed...???

The links worked. Thanks for the news.

Oh, how I wish there was some part of my body that could fit into an extra small!
~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Regular Contributor

I noticed this change, but I am very frustrated because nowhere does it tell you the size of the X-tra small...like for what size wrist this is. I have always taken a "small" in Ripka cuffs & don't know whether my 5 3/4" wrist would now take an extra small. I called CS twice, but neither rep could tell me . The write-up directs you to the "wrist assist guide", but I cannot find it anywhere on the page. Can anyone tell me the actual size of the extra small or for what size wrist it is?

Super Contributor

Glitter Puss, I would assume that the small, average and large cuffs are still the

same size and the x-small would fit more a 5-5 1/2" wrist.  I have a 5 3/4" wrist

and I wear the smalls - when they arrive they look like "baby" bracelets to me, so

I don't think I would want anything smaller???  I think average is 6"  wrist and above -

this is just my "guesstimate" since they don't actually say. Hopefully they will

mention it during the shows?

Frequent Contributor

That's awesome! I have a 5.5 inch wrist and I think Ripka's small cuffs are still big on me. I prefer my cuffs not to move. 

Now if only the prices were extra-small as well... Woman Wink

Super Contributor

Well, I asked the question on the Live Q & A about the size of the new

XS.  Here is what the reply was:

"I'm so happy you asked!  Yes we have added the new XS size based on feedback we received from our Ripkanistas.

In response to your feedback, we decided to add an additional size to our cuffs.

We found that our traditional small size was fitting a little too tightly on many

of you. On new cuffs going forward, we have renamed our old size small to

XS, which will fit wrist measurements 5 1/2" - 5 7/8".

If you loved the fit of our small size in the past, you should now purchase the

XS.  However, if you are looking for a true size small, we are now offering that to

you as well.  Average and Large sizes remain unchanged, and the XS is the

same measurements as our previous small size.  The new size small will

fit those that needed a cuff to fit larger than our previous size small, but

smaller than our average".

Hope that helps clarify the new sizes for everyone.   kiwi55