Respected Contributor

My info on TSV Ring was wrong!

Sorry about that.  It's a ring, that's the only accurate part of the info.  Don't know anything about the stones.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

Re: My info on TSV Ring was wrong!

I wondered.  There are "diamonique" only shows on that day, so I figured it the TSV would be one of these "we wanted to make it affordable so everyone could enjoy it" kind of days.

Oh well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I wondered.  There are "diamonique" only shows on that day, so I figured it the TSV would be one of these "we wanted to make it affordable so everyone could enjoy it" kind of days.

Oh well. 

@Sammycat1. Was hoping for a cuff ,  her rings are always made In Hugh gem weight and do t look good on smaller hands.  Btw Love your kitty photo ..,,such a beautiful kitty!  My brother had a blonde tiger also named Sammy !

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sammycat1. Was hoping for a cuff ,  her rings are always made In Hugh gem weight and do t look good on smaller hands.  Btw Love your kitty photo ..,,such a beautiful kitty!  My brother had a blonde tiger also named Sammy !

@Kitty Galore. Thanks for the compliment on the kitty photo.  The name of that kitty is "Mister Schmoo," who had a rare heart condition (I'm writing a book about him!).  My nic is after my first boy cat named -- full name -- "Sammy the Cat."  He was a Russian blue that apparently a breeder just dumped because he had one tiny white stripe on his leg -- and I literally rescued him from our back yard.  Here is a picture of Sammy:

Schmoo Sammy the Cat.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Oh well. 

Yes, I believe you are right.  I believe it wil be DQ pave---maybe I'll be wrong ---AGAIN!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1

first of all god bless you for taking in little Sammy.  It still amazes me how cruel people can be to do such a thing a through a precious little kitty away just because his coloring or anything else for that matter that isn't what they deem"normal".  He sure was a beautiful cat.  I think Russian blue are gorgeous and have a wonderful personality,  my favorite aunt had a Russian named "Blue". Lol. I know not very original,  he had been an abused kitten so he shook a lot , but he was still a very happy kitty and lived a long loved life .  I was always so happy she recused him,  she and now her daughter still do that when they see an snimal needing a home.  Sorry to go on about it but I feel there are special blessings for those that do what feel is Gods work ...I'm sure Sammy gave you years of love.  We are owned by 2 Tonkinese kitty's ,  they are brothers and we adore them.  Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Maxine49 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Oh well. 

Yes, I believe you are right.  I believe it wil be DQ pave---maybe I'll be wrong ---AGAIN!

@Maxine49, no, I have a feeling you're right on this time.  My hope of hopes is that she'll have lots of new with gorgeous gems and pearls, though!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sammycat1

first of all god bless you for taking in little Sammy.  It still amazes me how cruel people can be to do such a thing a through a precious little kitty away just because his coloring or anything else for that matter that isn't what they deem"normal".  He sure was a beautiful cat.  I think Russian blue are gorgeous and have a wonderful personality,  my favorite aunt had a Russian named "Blue". Lol. I know not very original,  he had been an abused kitten so he shook a lot , but he was still a very happy kitty and lived a long loved life .  I was always so happy she recused him,  she and now her daughter still do that when they see an snimal needing a home.  Sorry to go on about it but I feel there are special blessings for those that do what feel is Gods work ...I'm sure Sammy gave you years of love.  We are owned by 2 Tonkinese kitty's ,  they are brothers and we adore them.  Cat Happy

@Kitty Galore, Sammy, like my boy Schmoo in my avatar photo, was a hunka hunka burning kitty love.  I miss them so much it hurts.  Poor Schmoo had been abandoned by his prior owner in a foreclosed home and left there to die.  You're right -- it should happen to NO precious animal.  I'll bet your two Tonkinese boys are spoiled rotten!!!!  Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like her reasonably priced DMQ TSV rings.  They're just a fun purchase.  I'm not really into colored gemstones, so these kinds of TSVs work for me.  (Depending of course if I like it.)

Forgot to mention:  I have her heart pave ring (a TSV from a million years ago), and her estate pave ring (aka "turtle ring"; also from a milliion years ago) but my knuckles have gotten bigger since those rings were purchased.  I have given them to one of my daughters who wears them quite frequently.  So I am in the market for another JR pave DMQ ring for me!!  Would love, love, love to see a square pave band ring like she used to offer. Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sammycat1

@Kitty Galore, Sammy, like my boy Schmoo in my avatar photo, was a hunka hunka burning kitty love.  I miss them so much it hurts.  Poor Schmoo had been abandoned by his prior owner in a foreclosed home and left there to die.  You're right -- it should happen to NO precious animal.  I'll bet your two Tonkinese boys are spoiled rotten!!!!  Heart

@Sammycat1.   I totally know how you feel,  losing a fur bsby is devastating,  they are family.  I realize some do t understand that.  Everytime e we say no more csnt go through it again,  but there somehow always seems to be another kitty that needs us and warms there wAy into our hearts... Not hard to do lol.    It makes me mad and sad that people do these things ,  leaving a poor innocent kitty to die ...there just aren't words ,  when I hear these kind of things it actually hurts my heart.  So happy there are people like you that rescue and give them loving homes.  I do beileve they no it to and give that much more love to you.  There is a place for these people that do horrible things to animals ,  and it isn't a good place.  

Oh oh and yes ,  our boys are very spoiled,  can't resist those cute little faces so they get whatever they want lol.  There getting up in age now , 15,  I try not to think about it.  Do you have a cat now at home?Cat Happy