Esteemed Contributor

Re: My info on TSV Ring was wrong!

@Sammycat1.   Do you have a cat now at home?Cat Happy

@Kitty Galore, yes.  We rescued two female kitties a little less than a year ago.  They were seized from a hoarder's home, where they lived for at least 3 years, then they spent 3 years languishing in the same cage at a shelter, then they were transferred to our local shelter.  They have a slew of medical problems -- one even has a collapsed lung and the other, head tremors -- but when I looked at their pictures on the web site, it was as if my Schmoo cat were saying to me, "Mommy, save them, because you're the only one who can."

Their names are Frankie and Fay Wray.  I have many posts and pics of them on my thread in the Pet Lovers forum, titled "That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter."   They will always have some chronic health problems because of their confinement and abuse, but I'm glad they are ours forever!

Honored Contributor

Did anyone ferret out any information yet?

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Kitty Galore, yes.  We rescued two female kitties a little less than a year ago.  They were seized from a hoarder's home, where they lived for at least 3 years, then they spent 3 years languishing in the same cage at a shelter, then they were transferred to our local shelter.  They have a slew of medical problems -- one even has a collapsed lung and the other, head tremors -- but when I looked at their pictures on the web site, it was as if my Schmoo cat were saying to me, "Mommy, save them, because you're the only one who can."

Their names are Frankie and Fay Wray.  I have many posts and pics of them on my thread in the Pet Lovers forum, titled "That Schmoo, he is one tough kitty fighter."   They will always have some chronic health problems because of their confinement and abuse, but I'm glad they are ours forever!

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Sammycat1. Wow,  what you do for kitty's really warms my heart, truly.  The world needs more lime you.   I had read your post on pet lovers a long time ago.  I didn't put it together  with you for so e reason when I was reading your posts here.  Your posts has more replies then I've ever seen on the forum  lol !  I have spent sometime reading many of the posts  on their,  I have cried and smiled.  Your schmoo was a precious bsby,  so are your Frankie and Fay wray,  just cutie pies.  To me every cat is beautiful , regardless .  Our past babies may be gone ,  but giving them a wonderful loving home when they were with us matters and in time the memories bring a smile,  but it is never easy to lose them I know that first hand.    Blessings .

Honored Contributor

The TSV is just like the Montana setting but instead of 1 large stone, the top is pave DMQ.    14k clad or SS

$80

Meh, for me.

@faeriemoon wrote:

Did anyone ferret out any information yet?