Valued Contributor

:Let's DISCUSS: late August 2016 Judith Ripka shows--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

We have a split schedule this week for JR:  Tuesday, August 23: 4-6PM Eastern Standard Time (1-3PM Pacific Standard Time);  Friday, August 26: 8-10PM EST (5-7PM PST).

How are all the Ripka sisters?  Still in the 90s here in SoCal.  Very sad for those in Baton Rouge with the terrible flooding.  I stayed there in college for Mardi Gras which is the closest we could get to New Orleans.  Great food and very nice people.

What JR pieces are you interested in?   Do share what's up and what your thoughts are on your latest JR cravings and purchases.  Thanks~Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: :Let's DISCUSS: late August 2016 Judith Ripka shows--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

PS~Did anyone catch the flash sale Monday night?  I finally got the pink DMQ Montana ring.  ~Peach

Actual stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date: May 8, 2008; Post count: 11,577.

SAVE THE VAQUITA (vivaVaquita dot org)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: :Let's DISCUSS: late August 2016 Judith Ripka shows--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi Peach,

Missed the shows because I was working.  We're back down to the mid 80s here in southern PA, but it's shooting up into the 90s again this weekend.  Enough already!

I really want to try the new gemstone tennis bracelet, but the reviews are somewhat lukewarm.  The rhodolite version looks great but I'm still on the fence!

Hope you are doing very well and thanks for the reminder about the August 26 shows. 

Valued Contributor

Sammycat, climate change has certainly done a number on the weather, hasn't it?   Poor Baton Rouge!   I can only imagine what it will be like in 20 years.  BTW, on the news and weather on TV, when they show LA temperature on the national map, they are only talking about Los Angeles proper and Orange County, not the valleys where the other 10 million people live.  We are always a good ten degrees hotter than the three million near the ocean.  Just a small pet peeve of mine...ha ha!

You know, I cannot watch the shows now on my computer since they redid the website.  We don't have cable so I have to wait for the Q to put up the new videos.  I have watched a few of today's videos and was surprised at the new heart/panther bracelet.  It looks much better in the video than the online photos show.  Could become a classic, I think.

Rhodolite is such a beautiful color and I can see why you'd like it in the tennis bracelet.  I wonder what will be shown in Friday's show.  I'd like to see a live demo of the new tri-color necklace plus a great sale price and E/Ps.  Take care and stay cool! ~Peach

Actual statistics:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date: May 8, 2008; Post count: 11,578.

Save the Vaquita!  (vivaVaquita dot org)

Esteemed Contributor

Peach, I'm watching the Friday night show and I had to agree with you  on the new heart panther bracelet, so I bought it.  Now I'm cut off!

Hope you found something that spoke to you!  

P.S. went to a witer's conference in NYC a few weeks ago and thought about you....yoh would have enjoyed it.