Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early November 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in...? :

[ Edited ]

RIPKANISTAS:  Just wondering--who got the beautiful TSV watch and which metal color choice and color of MOP? 

Also, anyone get the 1/4" by 36" or 52" Verona circle link OTO?  Which length and color?  I caved on the 52" black and chocolate choices and think they'll be fun to play with.  ~Peach

Actual board stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date: May 8, 2008, 11,534 posts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka early November 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in...? :

Peachy!!!! I am loving the cool weather here in San Clemente!!!! WooHoo!!! Going to take my teen son out to dinner at Fisherman's on the ocean tonite....  Hey, did you ever find the butt-wipes that stole your lions??  I am getting the TSV green face/silver watch.  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

I got the silvertone/ green face, Lucky....totally ravishing! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame, thanks for your well wishes!  I now have a Judith sparkly heading my way for "recuperative" purposes.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuckyPeach, it was my left knee, and I had it done Oct. 13.  I'd had bone-on-bone arthritis for almost 5 years and life kept getting in the way of tending to it, but it finally completely broke down, so I took the plunge.

It's very painful surgery and a painful rehab, but I'm already off a walker and on a cane and beginning to feel semi-normal (thank you, 24/7 painkillers!)  I should be able to walk on my own by the end of the year if all goes well. 

DH continues to watch your DH's projects with great interest!  I hope that he is doing well and, of course, that you are, too!

I put the blue topaz bypass ring on my wish list -- I already had ordered the new garnet ring with the square stones and I'm excited to receive it.  DH and I met in January, so I'm partially to the stone for that month.  Heart