Respected Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

[ Edited ]

I ended up not buying anything today.  I loved all of the shows though.  I am thinking about J347049 Judith Ripka Sterling and 14 K clad Pave Diamonique necklace.  I thought the necklace was a nice small necklace.  I liked both iterations, but I have a couple of small sterling Ripka necklaces, but no 14 k clad small necklace.

Super Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka March 2017 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

[ Edited ]

@"@LuckyPeach I hadn't noticed that they don't show the galleries or the sizing image.  I've just been getting frustrated when I look for them and they're not there. It didn't occur to me it was a new policy, or one of the Q's "improvements."  I'm sorry you can't see the videos on your computer.  That just makes no sense.  I hadn't posted on the boards in a while, but I noticed that when I l hit the reply button, it takes me to a summary of my past orders and some other info so I have to wander back into the correct forum and thread. 

Respected Contributor

@MizKringle

What is that all about?  If you direct to forums they send you to your order page.  Irritating!

Super Contributor

@culebra I don't know why I get redirected, but I do.  All of the "improvements" to the forum made it more difficult to post here.  My number of posts also changed and I think my start date on the forums also changed.