Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

@TeachRsPet wrote:

HI LuckyPeach! Just wanted to let you all know the yellow gold clad Monacco arrived and it's a beauty. I ordered it in the same size as my other 2, a 7 and didn't find it ran small at all. Love it!!

TeachRsPet~  Yea!!!  Congrats and wear in good health.  Thanks for posting!  ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

@MickD wrote:

Peachy!  I am loving the weather here too!  WL for the pink and YG Monaco as well as the turq Monaco.  The Pisces ring and the chalcedony YG cuff.....got that in large....hopefully not swimming on my wrist!!...oh and the coffee table book!!!!!!  WooHoo!

MickD, so nice to see you!  Did you hear by next Sunday, they are predicting 106 degrees here in the valleys?  OMG!  Smiley Sad

That cuff is soooo wonderful  What do you think of it?    How about the Pisces ring?  I do like my Sagittarius ring.  The book is nice, isn't it?  Take care~Peach

Respected Contributor

@LuckyPeach

I am doing fine.  The Ripka turquoise earring arrived yesterday and they are lovely.  I will be wearing them with a Ripka Turquoise enhancer purchased a few years ago that looks somewhat antique.  The new Ripka earrings are about 2 1/2 inches long and look modern and sensational.  The were a bit pricey, but I did buy at the lower sale price on EZ pays so I will not feel the pain.  They are perfect for for the black tie wedding I am attending.

I agree that they were saving money on going with the silk cord on the last TSV.  I liked the enhancer.  I wish QVC/ Ripka would have offered a chain in the save style - even if it was an extra purchase.

Enjoy your Ripka!

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peach,

This past week has been extremely sad and depressing. Three awful events in 5 days.....I think back to when I was in my twenties, going with my coworkers, both gay and straight, to the local gay bar/dance club, which was similar to Pulse. they played great dance music and we had so much fun together. I can't begin to imagine what those poor people went through. God bless all of them and their families. The same goes for the young singer from The Voice and the little boy at Disney. I have to admit that I was shocked that there were gators anywhere on the Disney property. I. Know that we have gators everywhere in Florida, (we live basically on swampland) but I assumed that since Disney had man made lakes, that there would not be anything in the water that Disney did not put there. I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that. So tragic. 

So happy that you love your necklace so much that you want other colors....that's always the sign of a real "winner". Enjoy! The pearl earrings are very pretty, feminine, delicate.....could be for a bride, bridesmaids, or a pearl lover (me). Will work for jeans up to black tie as far as I'm concerned. The heart enhancer was a real winner for me...I put it on my leather braided cord and it looked great....plus the various chains I have will also. Look great. I liked the TSV, but didn't love it for me. A chain like it would be nice....I think Judith said one is coming. Still thinking about the round face watch....everyone's pictures look so nice....like the black, the grey, and the pink......

Glad the Yorkies are well....hope you get well soon. We had heard about the carload of guns, etc. headed for your events in CA.....glad they were intercepted. I don't know the answer to these problems.....I wish I did.

Valued Contributor

@culebra wrote:

@LuckyPeach

I am doing fine.  The Ripka turquoise earring arrived yesterday and they are lovely.  I will be wearing them with a Ripka Turquoise enhancer purchased a few years ago that looks somewhat antique.  The new Ripka earrings are about 2 1/2 inches long and look modern and sensational.  The were a bit pricey, but I did buy at the lower sale price on EZ pays so I will not feel the pain.  They are perfect for for the black tie wedding I am attending.

I agree that they were saving money on going with the silk cord on the last TSV.  I liked the enhancer.  I wish QVC/ Ripka would have offered a chain in the save style - even if it was an extra purchase.

Enjoy your Ripka!

Culebra, am back on for the two-hour show today.  Too bad it won't play on my computer.  This has been an ongoing problem since the site change-over.  I have to wait until the videos are posted.

Yes!  That would've been very smart had the JR company offered an additional purchase of a chain.  They would've sold boat loads!

Hope all is OK with you.  Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

@ghb wrote:

Hi Peach,

This past week has been extremely sad and depressing. Three awful events in 5 days.....I think back to when I was in my twenties, going with my coworkers, both gay and straight, to the local gay bar/dance club, which was similar to Pulse. they played great dance music and we had so much fun together. I can't begin to imagine what those poor people went through. God bless all of them and their families. The same goes for the young singer from The Voice and the little boy at Disney. I have to admit that I was shocked that there were gators anywhere on the Disney property. I. Know that we have gators everywhere in Florida, (we live basically on swampland) but I assumed that since Disney had man made lakes, that there would not be anything in the water that Disney did not put there. I am sure that I am not alone in thinking that. So tragic. 

So happy that you love your necklace so much that you want other colors....that's always the sign of a real "winner". Enjoy! The pearl earrings are very pretty, feminine, delicate.....could be for a bride, bridesmaids, or a pearl lover (me). Will work for jeans up to black tie as far as I'm concerned. The heart enhancer was a real winner for me...I put it on my leather braided cord and it looked great....plus the various chains I have will also. Look great. I liked the TSV, but didn't love it for me. A chain like it would be nice....I think Judith said one is coming. Still thinking about the round face watch....everyone's pictures look so nice....like the black, the grey, and the pink......

Glad the Yorkies are well....hope you get well soon. We had heard about the carload of guns, etc. headed for your events in CA.....glad they were intercepted. I don't know the answer to these problems.....I wish I did.

{{GHB}}~ am back for the two-hour show today.  Still the same priblem...it won't play on my computer! 

These gun problems continue and still the government won't do anything (90% support making it harder to get them)--did you hear about the Dems doing a sit-in to try to force a vote on restrictions?  Good for them.  Very sad for all who experienced such devastating losses.  Austalia banned them and since then, no more mass killings.  Simple. Unfortunately, our country supports profits over people.

I hope you are doing at least a little better.  I am surprised that Disney had gators, too.

I'm a little shopped out today, I'm afraid!  Will be waiting for the videos afterwards.  Did you decide to get the watch?  Please take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

RIPKANISTAS:  Part three of Judith's June 2016 visit.  4-6 pm Pacific Standard Time; 7-9pm Eastern Standard Time.

Hope all are well.  We are inbetween triple digits here in SoCal (between heatwaves) , plus a wildfire burning the mountains as I look from my driveway.  Sigh.  Take care~Peach

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peach! I DVR'd tonight's show. We finished dinner, cleanup, etc. at 8pm. I came in to see the bracelet/earring combo sell out...oh well.....just fast forwarded thru the 1st hour....all caught up! Have not gotten the watch yet, but I'm sure I will....can't decide between the black and the pink.....I saw the sit in...good for them! The politics going on with this and the Supreme Court justice selection, etc. makes me crazy! 

I like the San Marco bracelet but not the magnetic clasp.....and the J 57064 necklace/cord I'd cute.......

Valued Contributor

@ghb wrote:

Hi Peach! I DVR'd tonight's show. We finished dinner, cleanup, etc. at 8pm. I came in to see the bracelet/earring combo sell out...oh well.....just fast forwarded thru the 1st hour....all caught up! Have not gotten the watch yet, but I'm sure I will....can't decide between the black and the pink.....I saw the sit in...good for them! The politics going on with this and the Supreme Court justice selection, etc. makes me crazy! 

I like the San Marco bracelet but not the magnetic clasp.....and the J 57064 necklace/cord I'd cute.......

GHB, ITA about the magnetic clasp.  I like it on the leather necklace and bracelet but not all metal jewels.  On them I prefer classic style clasps.  The collar/cord is cute but I'd prefer a price under $100.  The new Italian necklace with the rolling ring stations is nice, too.  Ha, don't get me started on the Supreme Court.  All this stalling on doing their jobs and still getting paid is just wrong.  Who else can do this?.  Take care~Peach