Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

How's everyone?  Because I didn't plan for today, I had to attend to other obligations until now.  Weather is boringly nice here as usual in SoCal.  My nagging cough left over from the Pertussis (Whooping Cough) continues.  DH is out talking to CA government and industry people still trying to save the planet with his methane measuring instrument.  And the girl (said with affection) from Chicago has landed the presumptive nomination...what a time we live in!

I'm wondering why this massive visit wasn't listed on all the product pages?  So many hours!  It is almost overwhelming, especially after the 5 E/P day and the sale prices appearing for nearly a week now.  I've been very, very bad, of course, like any true blue Ripkanista.

Here's the schedule:  Wednesday Midnight-2AM Eastern Standard Time (Tuesday 9-11PM, Pacific Standard Time); 3-4AM EST (Midnight-1AM PST); 10AM-Noon EST (7-9AM PST); 2-4PM EST (11AM-1PM PST); 6-8PM EST (3-5PM PST); 11PM-Midnight EST (8-9PM PST).

So, what are you getting and/or interested in and what is happening with you in your corner of the world?  Please share!  Thanks~Peach

Actual stats: Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date: May 8, 2008; Posts: 11,563.

SAVE THE VAQUITA!    (VivaVaquita.org)

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

I usually don't order JR, but I ordered two 3-stone rings last night: one in blue topaz and one in amethyst. I had liked it for a long time--and the reduced price and easy pay  helped me to go ahead and get them home to try them on. I'm just hoping the quality of stones will as good as they look on TV. We will see!

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Did anyone get the TSV (J330389)?  What do you think of it? 

I'm not crazy for fabric cords.  Faux leather and genuine leather are more durable and I don't get why they didn't go for them.  I have one of the old magnetic silk cords at home that is stained and have been planning to buy a substitute leather and have my jeweler put it together for me.  Even Judith during all the presentations cautions the hosts not to suggest putting an enhancer OVER the fabric cord because it would cause wear.

That said, I got the black cord/black Spinel.  I prefer magnetic also.  It seems like the popularity of Barbara Bixby's flower circle and the American West changeables possibly influenced JR, though she did do this type of enhancer necklace years ago. ~Peach

Actual stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Post count: 11,564.

Valued Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I usually don't order JR, but I ordered two 3-stone rings last night: one in blue topaz and one in amethyst. I had liked it for a long time--and the reduced price and easy pay  helped me to go ahead and get them home to try them on. I'm just hoping the quality of stones will as good as they look on TV. We will see!

Hello GoldenGate8361~

Here's hoping your rings are perfect and deeply saturated!  Thanks for posting~Peach

Valued Contributor

Hello All. Peach, I was wondering about you and there you ARE! Thanks for starting this thread. I'm glad you are doing well, except for the cough. Hope that goes away soon. 

I am not fond of the cords on the TSV, but ordered the black, pink, and blue. They are saying that a chain is coming that these center pieces will fit on. 

Also got the blue topaz earrings and the apatite enhancer. The sale prices are nice.

We are doing well, except the heat has started in Texas. It was 95 here today. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't last so long. It will be a long time until October.

Super Contributor

Good evening , 

thank you for starting this thread as I do miss the activity here and I do not have a Facebook page to join all the great ladies that used to post here 

I love the new pink Monico ring but would need it in the baby Monaco size because I am petite 

Judith looks beautiful as usual and I am enjoying Jane with her !

Valued Contributor

Oh I forgot to say how much I am enjoying Suzanne and Kate modeling the beautiful jewelry. Such elegant, beautiful girls. They do it just right.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered J321730 a couple of days ago. These earrings have been on my wishlist for a while now, and when I saw that they were $20 off, I ordered them. They're still in process.

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 7.34.50 PM.png

Super Contributor

I haven't watched or bought Ripka in awhile and I too miss all the activity that used to go on in this forum. Without the enablers to throw me over and make the purchase I buy less. That being said, I did take a look at the sales and ended up buying my third Monacco ring, this time in yellow.  I have a friend who has it and wears it constantly. Here's hoping it fits as reviews are saying it runs small. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the new watch in Pink.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~