Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

I ordered the TSV in pink, excited to see it in person 😀.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka June 2016 clearance visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi Ladies!  Nice to see you posting here.

I'm mulling over the Sophia watch and I would have liked to get the new zodiac ring that goes with the cuff, but I preferred easy pay and they didn't have it on that one.

Passed on the TSV because I don't want to deal with the cords getting inevitably dirty.  They are beautiful though.

Hope everyone enjoys their treasures!

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the Sophia Cuff Watch in the silver. I have never seen that watch before! Looking forward to wearing it!

Enjoy all of your beauties everyone!

Frequent Contributor

Hi LuckyPeach and Ripkanistas,

It is great to see you.  LuckyPeach, I am so sorry to hear that the cough is still with you.  I would have hoped the sunny California weather would have helped chase it away.  I know you have struggled with it for way too long.  I am glad you have found some pieces at great sale prices.  You have to let us in on which pieces you chose.

I picked up J324414, the Flower Necklace, for my granddaughter for $39 and will put it away until she is a bit older.  DH gifted me with a lovely 7 ct diamond tennis necklace in white gold as an early anniversary present (38 years in July) so I have been watching instead of buying this show.

Sammycat, I have so for not caved on this necklace because I worry about keeping it pristine.  It is a lovely necklace, and I hope all that ordered it enjoy it.  Judith did mention a chain coming so I might revisit this item later after I see what the other pieces are (and maybe the cords will be reduced in price if they don't sell out). I do like the idea of the "o" ring and versatility.

Enjoy the shows ladies.

Valued Contributor

@gtx wrote:

Hello All. Peach, I was wondering about you and there you ARE! Thanks for starting this thread. I'm glad you are doing well, except for the cough. Hope that goes away soon. 

I am not fond of the cords on the TSV, but ordered the black, pink, and blue. They are saying that a chain is coming that these center pieces will fit on. 

Also got the blue topaz earrings and the apatite enhancer. The sale prices are nice.

We are doing well, except the heat has started in Texas. It was 95 here today. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't last so long. It will be a long time until October.

Hi GTX!  Nice to see you. 

The centerpiece enhancers of the TSV are definitely nice so I think your Black Spinel, Rose Quartz and Blue Topaz should be very versatile.  Congrats!  Also the BTOP earrings and Apatite enhancer--love that one especially.  Please let me know how that one looks in person--hope the color is very vibrant.

I hate the high heat, too.  In SoCal we generally get an AM break in May and June called "May Gray" and "June Gloom," where it is cloudy in the morning.  With climate change the extra hot days have really increased in July through October.  So, I feel your pain.  Ugh!

How are you feeling?  Yeah, my cough stinks.  I'm trying ways to deal with it.  I found a good herbal mix called Christopher's Infection formula which should kill the last of the bug.  I know it helps because when it ran out, the cough came back within a week.  It doesn't help that the air here is so polluted.

Again, congrats on your nice JR buys!  Take care~Peach

Valued Contributor

@gtx wrote:

Oh I forgot to say how much I am enjoying Suzanne and Kate modeling the beautiful jewelry. Such elegant, beautiful girls. They do it just right.

@gtx wrote:

Oh I forgot to say how much I am enjoying Suzanne and Kate modeling the beautiful jewelry. Such elegant, beautiful girls. They do it just right.

GTX!  I was thinking EXACTLY the same thing today.  My goodness Suzanne and Kate are beautiful.  I really enjoy the great job they both do showcasing Judith's designs. ~Peach

Valued Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

Good evening , 

thank you for starting this thread as I do miss the activity here and I do not have a Facebook page to join all the great ladies that used to post here 

I love the new pink Monico ring but would need it in the baby Monaco size because I am petite 

Judith looks beautiful as usual and I am enjoying Jane with her !

Gsmom, hello!  I don't do Facebook, either (as a former journalist, I have trust issues with the privacy there--just not my thing).  But nothing against others who enjoy it.  I wish everyone would come back to the JRQ home turf.  It only makes sense IMHO!

I hear you on the petite comment with the new pink Monaco.  I am on the large end of petite and it took me a while to go with JR's bold pieces, thanks to the former host Judy Crowell who is my size and talked me into it.  I can see where it can be tough, though if you have petite hands.

ITA that Judith looks pretty as always and Jane is enthusiastic about the designs.  Thanks for postingHeart~Peach

Valued Contributor

@QsMom wrote:

I ordered J321730 a couple of days ago. These earrings have been on my wishlist for a while now, and when I saw that they were $20 off, I ordered them. They're still in process.

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 7.34.50 PM.png

QsMom, those are GREAT earrings and so is the matching cuff.  I still haven't ordered them...yet.  Please reveiw when you receive them.  Thanks~Peach

Valued Contributor

@TeachRsPet wrote:

I haven't watched or bought Ripka in awhile and I too miss all the activity that used to go on in this forum. Without the enablers to throw me over and make the purchase I buy less. That being said, I did take a look at the sales and ended up buying my third Monacco ring, this time in yellow.  I have a friend who has it and wears it constantly. Here's hoping it fits as reviews are saying it runs small. 

TeachRsPet, hi!  I think when the site and board got changed, everything took a hit here.  I think it was a major mistake on the part of the Q.  My thought is "don't fix what isn't broken."   I'm guessing buying traffic has slowed too as a result of dumbing down the site/boards.  The low quality of the emoticons is just one example.

Hopefully, many of the positive Ripkanistas will eventually come back.  I do not miss the trolls/bullies, though--have to admit that!

Congrats on the yellow Monaco!  I wish the current choices were available in plain sterling, as my moist hands don't go well with the cladding.  Thanks for the heads up on it running small, though.

Nice to see you!  Take care~Peach

Actual stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date:  May 8, 2008; Post count: 11,568

Save the Vaquita!  (VivaVaquita dot org)

Valued Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

I ordered the new watch in Pink.

Well hello NewJerseyGirl, so nice to see you!  That is one gorgeous photo you posted of the new watch--so pretty in pink!!  Congrats and please review when you receive.  Hope all is well with you.  Take care~Peach