Valued Contributor

Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

How is everyone adjusting to the new JR board?  Better, I hope!  We've had a weather reprieve from the roasting 100-degree temps for nearly a week now and it has been wonderful to have -20 degrees less in the San Gabriel Valley and cloudy mornings to boot... 

So nice to have a visit from our Queen and a TSV bracelet as well...Heart

Here's the schedule: Thursday, July 9, 11PM-Midnight Eastern Standard Time (8-9PM Pacific Standard Time); Friday, July 10 Midnight-2AM EST (Thursday 9-11PM PST); 3-4AM EST (Midnight-1AM PST); 4-6PM EST (1-3PM PST).

So, please share what tickles your fancy, and what you decide to get plus what is happening if you wish.  Thanks in advance for posting!  ~Peach

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Are any Ripkanistas getting the OTO J55605, Triple oval Hessonite or Iolite or Chrome Diopside rings with 4 E/Ps? 

Hmmmm, tempting... carat weights are more on the petite end...2.00-2.50 ctw.  Nice looking gems!  ~Peach

Accurate facts from former Q board iteration: Join Date 5/8/08, Chicagoan now in LA/11,510 posts

Honored Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka July 2015 visit--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Hi Peachy! I just ordered the tsv in the rose and the yellow. I hope you and yours are doing well.....I am glad for the cloudy mornings as of late. Last night it actually sprinkled!
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Frequent Contributor

Hi LuckyPeach and Ripkanistas,

So nice to have a TSV from Judith (and so reasonably priced).  Wow, LuckyPeach, you are having a major heat streak there.  So far we've had a coolish July.  I hope it is warm and dry for my granddaughter's birthday party on the 19th as it is an outdoor gathering by the lake. 

How are you feeling, LuckyPeach?

I'm still trying to pay off my easy pays from easy pay day (I usually just have one or two items on easy pay at a time, and I think I have four going right now).  Thus, I'm planning on not purchasing this visit.  (Things don't always go as planned though!)  I do have a few reviews I need to add to the review thread.

I hope everyone is enjoying the shows and their summer.

Super Contributor

Hi!  Thanks for the schedule!

I bought 3 TSVs(one for my Mom).  I have the cluster earrings so I bought the matching necklace and a couple of the rings(six hearts ring in rose and the 5 stone ring in silver).  I really am debating about the silver byzantine necklace, ugh... Have watching the live show!!!!!! Wish I were there!

Super Contributor

Nice to see all the Ripkanistas today and love the shout out!!!  Looks like so much fun!!!

Valued Contributor

MickD, so nice to see you!  I'm having more fatigue than usual (the darn CFS) but hanging in there.  It's always nice when JR is here and there's a TSV!  How are you doing?  Yes, those cloudy mornings are nice, aren't they?  California has this mythical reputation but too much of anything can be wearing.  It can be nice to have a break from the sunshine.  Being a Chicagoan I realize this sounds crazy.  And I do understand that it was nice having those sprinkles.  We missed them here.

Congrats on getting the rose and yellow TSVs.  I'm looking at advance order for the blackened--something different...  Take care~Peach

Actual facts from prior board iteration: join date 5/8/08; Chicagoan now in LA; 11,516 posts

Valued Contributor

@littleone2 wrote:

Hi LuckyPeach and Ripkanistas,

So nice to have a TSV from Judith (and so reasonably priced).  Wow, LuckyPeach, you are having a major heat streak there.  So far we've had a coolish July.  I hope it is warm and dry for my granddaughter's birthday party on the 19th as it is an outdoor gathering by the lake. 

How are you feeling, LuckyPeach?

I'm still trying to pay off my easy pays from easy pay day (I usually just have one or two items on easy pay at a time, and I think I have four going right now).  Thus, I'm planning on not purchasing this visit.  (Things don't always go as planned though!)  I do have a few reviews I need to add to the review thread.

I hope everyone is enjoying the shows and their summer.

Littleone2, the heat here can get intense because it is sooooo dry.  I prefer the moisture and humidity which I know you have.  No worries here about rain until late fall--usually we don't even get a drop!  Strange, right?  I know it is a very different story in the Midwest.  I remember lots of time having the Weather Channel on and praying that it wouldn't rain for an outdoor event.  Crossing my fingers that your granddaughter's BD party is warm and dry out by the lake...!!

I'm hanging in there.  How is your health going right now?  Please update.

I hear you on the E/Ps.  Probably my greatest weakness.  I'm considering advance ordering the blackened TSV which won't count for a couple of months...lol!

Thanks in advance for reviews.  I'm going full tilt on that this week...finally! 

Take care and thanks for posting--nice to hear from you~~Peach

Valued Contributor

@Pamula wrote:

Hi!  Thanks for the schedule!

I bought 3 TSVs(one for my Mom).  I have the cluster earrings so I bought the matching necklace and a couple of the rings(six hearts ring in rose and the 5 stone ring in silver).  I really am debating about the silver byzantine necklace, ugh... Have watching the live show!!!!!! Wish I were there!

Pamula, hello!

Which of the TSVs did you get?  Sounds like you have been busy.  Cannot wait for all of your reviews.  I still haven't gotten any of the six hearts pieces.  No reason why.  The live show would be a blast, wouldn't it? 

What do you think of the cluster earrings (what is the J-number?)  Do you know the gram weight of the byzantine necklaces? 

Hope all is well and enjoy the shows! Woman Very Happy Take care~Peach

Actual stats:  join date 5/8/08; Chicagoan now in LA; 11,517 posts

Super Contributor

I bought my Mom the silver bracelet in average and I purchased the silver and rose in average.  I don't know the grams weights but they are sure beautiful. J294560 for the cluster earrings in silver and J294765 in clad.  Have a great day!