QVC Customer Care

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka February 2017 visit(s)--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

Valued Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith Ripka February 2017 visit(s)--what are you getting/interested in?... :)

@MickD wrote:

@LuckyPeach Peachy - That is a great deal on the watch!  I have the SS, YG, AND RG....I love em!

@If you @MickD  me then I get the notification right away.  A lot of drama here.....

Speaking of drama....are your hatches battened down?  I hope my two leaky windows are fixed properly......we shall see.  The stucco was just painted a couple days ago on that side of the house.....a guy is replacing a clogged outdoor pipe, which is full of roots.  The water would flood our one car garage that we converted into a workout room with carpet and stuff.  The guy had to remove part of our walkway and dig, dig, dig.

@MickDMickD, did I do this correctly?  More stuff missing, oh brother.  The last one says something political--do you know who that was?  I have no idea, everyone is welcome, except for the drama people who make up stuff, of course. 

Forgot to mention in my last response about the JRQ chocolate chronograph that I just couldn't pass up the price and E/Ps since I was already thinking about it in the first place.  ITA that it is a fabulous watch.  So you are also the sort who, if you like something, you get it in more choices.  I bet the yellow clad and S/S are very nice.  I see that they are re-introducing the chronograph at the original price.  I think it should stay in the line as a JRQ staple.

Just spent the afternoon working on the mulch front yard.  I think it is a good look, low maintenance and drought friendly.  Playing in the dirt is satisfying.   I use the shower water to water all of the front gardens, except when we have these big storms.  Hate this dread I feel before the storm due to all of the warnings...Take care~Peach

Actual stats:  Chicagoan now in LA; Join Date: May 8, 2008; Post Count:  11,655.

Honored Contributor

@LuckyPeach Peachie - I just mentioned watching the tv and wanting to put my foot through it.......or something to that effect..... Big deal.  Nothing orange or with the word peach in it......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuckyPeach you did the notification .....yay!  I think doing yard work or anything outside is cathartic.  I do buy stuff in multiples when I like the style....shirts, jeans, jewelry.....easy that way!  

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@LuckyPeach Peachie - I just mentioned watching the tv and wanting to put my foot through it.......or something to that effect..... Big deal.  Nothing orange or with the word peach in it......

@MickD, gee, I don't know what that has to do with anything not OK.  I prefer old yeller, if we are talking about colors.  Yeah, working outside really helps me.  I wish I had the energy to make it all appear the way I want it all the time.  I did this in Chicago and used to give tours of my gardens.  Some plants there used to grow and change daily.  I'd wake up in the summer and rush out to see the overnight changes.  I had Impatiens that were thigh high.  But here I do have a blue/purple Bird of Paradise that is about 10 feet tall (started 6"), though that has taken years.  The Jacaranda and pink Silk trees are pretty cool, though.  Take care~Peach

Honored Contributor

@LuckyPeach Peachie - I bet your Chicago yard was absolutely beautiful!  I am hoping to really get some yard work done in the back, and maybe hire a landscape designer....last summer was too hot and  many of my new plants died......very frustrating as I had everything plotted out and planted.....you know how that goes!  Now that DH will be working from home I think we can get a lot of decisions made.  I also would love a koi pond but  we only have one tree in the back and it doesn't provide a lot of shade.....I may have to go with all desert/arid climate plants in the back......

Esteemed Contributor

did anyone receive the Love bracelet in either the silver or gold version?  Would Love to hear your thoughts on it as I'm still deciding if I should get it and Ned some feedback .  It looked lovely ,  but wonder in person if it is prettier and sparkley,  as it didn't look as good on air as so e of my other pieces.  

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore I ordered both the SS and YG bracelets mid-day the day they aired and am on advanced order.....maybe they'll ship out mid-march??? I will post a review and pics when I get em!

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Kitty Galore I ordered both the SS and YG bracelets mid-day the day they aired and am on advanced order.....maybe they'll ship out mid-march??? I will post a review and pics when I get em!

@MickD. Thank you ,  look forward to your review of both !