Esteemed Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith RIpka late May 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

Hi Peachie and All--

I didn't even realize Judith was on last night and today -- caught part of this morning's show.  I might pick up the 3-stone iolite ring but nothing else screamed "you must buy me" this go-round.  I wish I would have been home yesterday during that flash sale!  Everyone enjoy their new baubles!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Let's DISCUSS: Judith RIpka late May 2016 visit--what are you getting/interested in?...:)

This morning, I bought the London watch in the yellow, with the white mother of pearl face.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LuckyPeach wrote:

@vickie25 wrote:

While I didn't catch the show, I did catch the 2 hr flash jewelry sale today and finally picked up the cuff to complete my suite as it was $150 off the clearance price.

Vickie, OMG!  That sale was unbelievable.  Congrats on that fabulous cuff.  I got a couple of the clearance cuffs myself (Mabe Pearl and Turquoise/Chrome Diopside/Blue Topaz).  Gulp!  ~Peach

Congrats Peach on your haul.  lol.  I also picked up a pair of Michael Dawkins earrings I needed as I have the matching ring and necklace so I needed to be selective and went by my wishlist to try to get myself under control.

Trusted Contributor

@newjerseygirl wrote:

@vickie25, I have seen that cuff in person.  A Ripka friend of mine has it.  It is beautiful.

Enjoy wearing it.

Thanks jersey girl

Trusted Contributor

Picked up another watch this morning. The Tank watch in the beige.