Honored Contributor

Judith Ripka feather ring is unfortunately a dud.

The baguette stones across the top of the ring are all cloudy except for one.  They are, in fact, practically opaque white.  What's up with that?

Valued Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka feather ring is unfortunately a dud.

I have had this ring for several on this. The stones are nice and sparkle as much as I would expect from baguettes. I also have the pendants and they are very sparkly. 

Honored Contributor

@jewel3 wrote:

I have had this ring for several on this. The stones are nice and sparkle as much as I would expect from baguettes. I also have the pendants and they are very sparkly. 

Thanks for letting me know.  Wasn't sure if I should reorder and risk another problem.  Glad to know that there are "good ones" out there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
Why would anyone purchase JR Diamonique rings? First of all! No lifetime warranty. Unfinished sizing bar? Looks cheap, Diamonique milgrain continues around entire ring. Diamonique representative highlighted saying finishing touches. Years ago, JR line quality... Those days long gone.💁
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

All DMQ jewelry has a lifetime warranty.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

All DMQ jewelry has a lifetime warranty.

Wasn't referring to lifetime warranty. Speaking of quality. JR line prices increased ridiculously. Not so with her quality nor designs.