Super Contributor

Judith Ripka Byzantine Bracelet

I probably won't be buying her jewelry any more. I wore this bracelet for a few hours and a stone was gone. Cheaply made. I know it wasen't a expensive piece but that's awful and no warranty. Too bad. Anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka Byzantine Bracelet

[ Edited ]

Mine is advanced order- it's supposed to ship the end of the month. With all the problems people posted  I'm tempted to cancel. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, I posted about this a few days ago. Mine was messed up, the stones were not right. Hard to describe but it was like they were not lined up to the edges on one side so it appeared some were missing (maybe a few are?). Anyway, I should have returned it but because they sold out, I decided to keep it rather than return as I wanted to wear it to some things. 

That's fine and that's on me.  It's not really noticeable to anyone else but I'm also disappointed in the weight. It feels cheap. I won't be buying anymore. I have a few good pieces of hers from a few years ago. 

Contributor

If you are speaking of a Diamonique stone missing, there is a lifetime warranty. Just call customer service.

Esteemed Contributor

If you're refering to the tsv byzantine bracelet, I received my advanced order recently. Every corner that could be cut WAS! I know there were plenty of negative comments,  but I'm not a die hard Ripkanista and thought it would be okay. The 8" was  bit short, the links were soldered unevenly, for 22 grams it felt light. The links were probably hollow. My best overall  description is it looked 'ordinary'.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

If you're refering to the tsv byzantine bracelet, I received my advanced order recently. Every corner that could be cut WAS! I know there were plenty of negative comments,  but I'm not a die hard Ripkanista and thought it would be okay. The 8" was  bit short, the links were soldered unevenly, for 22 grams it felt light. The links were probably hollow. My best overall  description is it looked 'ordinary'.

@Ibby114. That's funny. I've been wearing mine a lot layered with other things. Not one person has ever commented on it. It is very ordinary as you described. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Ibby114. That's funny. I've been wearing mine a lot layered with other things. Not one person has ever commented on it. It is very ordinary as you described. 

My wrist is just under 7", with the 8" bracelet, I couldn't layer it with much! It hardly draped on my wrist, I probably would have liked it better then. I guess I'm used to Ripka items  being stand alone pieces.