Valued Contributor

JUDITH RIPKA RING MARCH 24 TSV

It is shown in the March Insider - silver multi-row gemstone ring.  Item number now is J329365.  $99  4 ez pay.

What is your opinion of this ring?  I am considering the london blue - would you size up?

Frequent Contributor

Re: JUDITH RIPKA RING MARCH 24 TSV

I LOVE IT.  Love the London Blue.  Would definitely size up as the band looks thick.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like it, but I won't order it because I'm a multi-color kind of girl.....I don't usually order rings that only have one stone color.....just my thing.  I do think she uses good quality gems in her pieces, so choosing a color would be hard for me.  Her rings are always snug on me, so if you're a half size or have knuckle problems like I do, you should size up.  Otherwise, I'd stick with my regular size.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

I received the London blue topaz last week.  I ordered my regular size and it is plenty big. 

The ring is pretty and worth $99 but it is lightweight compared the JR rings of years gone by.

Valued Contributor

Thanks muttmom for your review. I don't usually buy TSV rings because reviews are not posted yet.  I am going to order my usual size in the London Blue.  I just really like the multi row look. Glad you are enjoying yours.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Many people in the Judith Ripka Lovers Facebook group have received this ring. There are pictures of them wearing all the different colors. Here is the address if you want to join the group. You just ask to join and then are approved. It is a great bunch in the group. They have a spring lunch with Ms. Ripka and a big weekend away in the summer planned. 

You can also search Judith Ripka Lovers on Facebook. 

[Link Removed by Moderator]

Honored Contributor

Thank you for being honest. Passing on this.
Occasional Contributor

I just received the chrome diopside.  I love it.  I ordered my usual size and fits fine.

Regular Contributor

Cool ring - first ring I've liked in a while!  Ordered the green because I already have so many things in blues and pinks. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunlover wrote:

I just received the chrome diopside.  I love it.  I ordered my usual size and fits fine.

I am giving the chrome diopside a try too.  I am so happy to see a stylish JR ring without DMQ.  If I like it, I'll go for another color when it's actually the TSV.

UPDATE

I received my ring today.  The green stones are lighter than I expected; they almost look like peridot.

As for sizing, in wider rings, I wear a 5.5 so ordered the 6.  It fits my middle and index fingers.

I do not think this is a ring I'll wear but before I return it I'll ask my DIL if she'd like it, as she is an August baby.

I agree compared to JR rings of years gone by, it is lightweight.