I purchased a 118 faceted diamonique cuff bracelet within a couple months ago  (J292079) and a diamonique stone fell out today.  Does anyone know how I could get ahold of Judith Ripka Company to see if this can be fixed?  I would favor actually talking to someone but am unsure how to go about doing this?  Any suggestions would help.  thanks.  Sad in Omaha NE!

Trusted Contributor

You should call QVC Customer Service.  I think that the Diamonique stones can be replaced by QVC.  

Good Luck.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Super Contributor

Hi Qvcliker,

I have had a JR bracelet that has had diamonique stones fall out of it and all you need to do is call Customer Service at QVC and tell them your problem.  They will send you out a Diamonique Warranty Return form that you need to fill out and return with the bracelet. It doesn't cost you anything.  If they can replace the bracelet they will and if it is no longer available they will fix it for you.  You should allow about 6 weeks for them to get it back to you.  I have used this service several times and been very happy with it.  Hope this helps.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a dimonique stone fall out of a JR ring and QVC handled the repair.  Call QVC customer service and they can help you.