Trusted Contributor

JR New OTO blue sapphire cuff

Hello Ladies, I hope you are all having a great holiday season. The forum has been quiet and I miss all of my Ripka sisters , especially the excitement and chatting during the shows. I hope you will all return and post here . I just received the recent OTO blue sapphire cuff and I love the color saturation of the stones. It is absolutely gorgeous . I am wearing it paired with two skinny Pia blue sapphire cuffs. Here is a picture . Sorry my fingerprints are on the stones. Here's wishing all a very happy holiday and a wonderful new year. / Anisha image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

Re: JR New OTO blue sapphire cuff

That looks beautiful.  Thanks for sharing the picture.

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@anisha. That is stunning!  "Wear it in good health!" 

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Valued Contributor

@anisha wrote:

Hello Ladies, I hope you are all having a great holiday season. The forum has been quiet and I miss all of my Ripka sisters , especially the excitement and chatting during the shows. I hope you will all return and post here . I just received the recent OTO blue sapphire cuff and I love the color saturation of the stones. It is absolutely gorgeous . I am wearing it paired with two skinny Pia blue sapphire cuffs. Here is a picture . Sorry my fingerprints are on the stones. Here's wishing all a very happy holiday and a wonderful new year. / Anisha image.jpeg

I don't normally post in the jewelry forums but your cuffs are gorgeous.

Regular Contributor

ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT COMBO!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

WOWEE!!!  I haven't been watching lately but this is a stunning piece. Enjoy it in great health!

Frequent Contributor

It is so nice to see you posting, Anisha, I have missed you.  Thank you for sharing the beautiful photo of the OTO with the Pia cuffs.  They are exquisite.

I received the TSV earrings and am in love with them.  I need to get the SS and 14K clad for my daughter too.  Such lovely and versatile earrings.

I hope you, the twins, and your entire family have a blessed holiday.

Frequent Contributor

Anisha .....what a beautiful  combo....thank you for sharing and Happy Holidays!

Valued Contributor

Anisha, I am so excited to see you posting again. I, too, hope the Ripka friends will come back to this forum. It was very lonely here during Judith's last visits. Thank you for posting your beautiful picture. I love the way you put your braclets together with 2 Pias.Have a wonderful Christmas with your twins. I imagine they are excited.  Gayle

Respected Contributor

This new sapphire cuff is gorgeous and I love your duo of the pia cuffs.