Frequent Contributor

J326155 16in collar review w/pic

[ Edited ]

FINALLY! A JR 16 inch collar for all the times I want to wear a clip-on up close at the base of my neck without the weight of the clip-on tugging a chain lower than my neckline. Virtually all my enhancers fit. The exception was the frog in the picture! But with an extra link I had from a bracelet I had shortened and an enchancer clasp from another JR enchancer/pin, I made it work! 

The collar is weighty but comfortable and the little stations (there are four) appear to be where the sections of the collar are joined, and have a little bit of movement where they meet, which helps the collar lie flat on my neck. 

For me, this was well worth the money. Alone it's nice. But the value for me is all those clip-ons I can now wear any way I want. Heart

Valued Contributor

Re: J326155 16in collar review w/pic

Beautiful necklace but I think it's a bit overpriced.  I have a lot of JR and would buy this in a nano second but enough is enough on the prices.  

Esteemed Contributor

I wear nearly all my pendants on a 16 inch collar or omega.  Enjoy your collar!!

Frequent Contributor

It is beautiful, thank you for sharing the lovely picture.  I don't think they make enough of the items in the 16".  I agree with it being the perfect piece to wear with enhancers or alone.  Enjoy your new treasure and thanks for posting!

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy wearing your new piece of Ripka!

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Occasional Contributor

Thank you for sharing a photo and your review.  I too ordered this 16" collar necklace but in the 14K gold clad, and I cannot wait to receive it.  I prefer 16" necklaces and am sorry that QVC seems to have stopped carrying that length.  I hope Judith brings more of her wonderful necklaces in the 16" length.

Frequent Contributor

I hear you about the prices bailybop. It's been several years since I routinely bought at regular price. I'm the clearance, OTO and LTS queen! That said, this met an important "need" (really, is any jewelry ever a bonefide need) so I decided not to wait, and I'm glad I didn't.