Trusted Contributor

J284527 Judith Ripka Sterling Green Goddess Diamonique Cuff

Who owns this bracelet?  Because it's finally on Clearence, I snagged a small.  It wasn't long ago there were NO smalls.  Just wondering why it was sent back?  I hope I love it for I hate returning things.  

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Super Contributor

Re: J284527 Judith Ripka Sterling Green Goddess Diamonique Cuff

[ Edited ]

Jenagal,  I have this cuff and I think it is lovely.  I think you will be very

happy with it and it was a good price compared to others lately.   The doublets

are not super sparkly but they do have a very nice "green glow" to them. I

also got the small. Enjoy

Honored Contributor

I got mine home a couple weeks ago, but I was sent the large instead of average.....it is stunning but might be a little too big.......debating on whether to send back as there are no averages available.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

Mine has shipped and I hope it's the small.  I can't wait to be dazzled with this cuff.  I'm expecting a lot and I don't want to ship it back.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Interesting......I just got a notice that another average is shipping out to me....even though I was on waitlist and it shows that average is still on waitlist......now I will get to compare the two....I think the average I have is a large.....as it measured as such.

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Trusted Contributor

Well my GG cuff arrived and there is no being on the fence about it.  It's beautiful and fits well.  The small fits perfect (never know because of the issue with sizing in the reviews) but it's a keeper.  Now this is in the house, in the sun it must be magnificent.  Mick, I hope you get yours soon and fits ok.  I was worried about maybe losing it but it's heavy duty and the spring mechnisim holds it on like a million bucks.  I hope everyone else is wowed. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Curious.  Did any one receive their GG cuff yet?  Mick?  Looking for your reviews.  I love mine.  I see more available, new supply? returns?

Trusted Contributor

Well I see my cuff is clearencing out at $313.89 now.  All sizes.  Time to get some credit back to my account or send it back.  Their choice. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well....I received the average last week and immediately returned as it was milky.....I will try one more time for an average......otherwise I have the large.....DH thinks it's too big for my wrist, but it is stunning.....and a keeper!