Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this. I recognize her forum name. I am thinking of her family --- and you. 

Esteemed Contributor

She is in my prayers, as well as her family.

Valued Contributor

So sad to read this news, she was so funny and up beat all the time.  I loved reading her post and she was an "enabler"  to me for many purchases.

Trusted Contributor

That is terrible news. I remember her posts when the Judith Forum was still going strong. She was fun. I miss those days. Some of the Ripkanistas were delightful; she was one of those. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Goodbye to Me2Me

[ Edited ]

I'm so very sorry to hear this -- I loved that way Me2Me lit up the forums with her excitement over Judith's jewelry and her positive, spirited outlook on life.  She and I went bonkers during one Judith visit and bought the golden beryl suite at the same time!

Thank you for sharing this news with us.  My family's deepest sympathies are with her entire family and I said a prayer for our wonderful friend.  She will be missed dearly.

Trusted Contributor

I just read this. I am SO sorry to hear of this. She was so much fun on our Ripkanista chats and such a sweetheart.

My prayers and thoughts are with her family and friends.

RIP sweet lady.

Super Contributor

I never post here anymore, however, I wanted to pay my respects to Me2Me...may she rest peacfully, and knowing that she touched so many in such a delightful way. My condolences to her family and friends.