Visitor

Charms for bracelet

[ Edited ]

This is for Judith Ripka first of all I did not know how to get a message to you.I love love your jewerly,is it possible to make and design more charms for the original charm bracelet. I am in need of more charms.I have Eiffel Tower the diamond rind and 9 others anything Paris related I have and would like more.Love my bracelet just need more charms.You are beautiful special lady inside and out.Keep designing for QVC.Thank you Karen.  

[Edited to remove personal e-mail and your last name since everyone will be able to see it. Karen I would recommend posting this on Judith's Facebook page if you're on Facebook. In the meantime, I'll pass this along as feedback.] Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't know if she will get your message here, but I would encourage you not to post your complete name and personal email here.

Judith Ripka has a website (Google her name and you will find it) and there is a customer service link at the bottom of the page. You may want to contact them to pass the message on there, which increases your odds of her getting your message. You can also try her Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram accounts. Again, more chances for her to get your message. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

You might want to look at the Gems en Vogue charms on Evine Live.  The are usually several with Paris themes.  They are eexquisite in detail and fit all the standard charm bracelets.  I have a mostly Gems en Vogue completed bracelet that has a couple of Ripka and Carolyn Pollack charms too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Take a look at all the charms listed on the major auction site. There is always a good supply there.