Valued Contributor

They probably took the item down because they have no more after the waitlisted orders get fullfilled. It seems the TSV was incredibly popular and they just don't have anymore product to send out. If they are all out of inventory it makes no sense to keep the item up if people can't order it. I'm sure eventually it will come back as did the

Barbara Bixby flower ring. It was another TSV that sold out and then eventually they had to take the item off the website. Because of the popularity they had to make more and it bacame available again as a TSV. Perhaps this is the case with Ripka. I'm on waitlist and hope to get it.

Valued Contributor

I was wondering if the links on this bracelet were soldered closed. There was a video showing them putting the links together with pliers but it didn't show if they were soldered closed after before the rhodium plating. They should be soldered closed on a better bracelet.

Honored Contributor

This happens whenever an item sells out and there is no wait list.

Contributor

The links on my bracelet are soldered.

Frequent Contributor

This bracelet seems good (for me anyway) as a casual everyday thing, alone or paired with another cuff/bracelet. For size perspective, I paired it with a medium width JR cuff and took this picture. I hope this helps.

Its size holds up against the cuff very nicely. As to weight, I'd classify it as on the light side of medium. If this was $200plus it would be, IMO, underwhelming. But for the cost and design, and the fact that I actually wanted something light and everyday friendly, this bracelet filled the bill. I'm happy with it.

Regular Contributor

I've been wearing the bracelet for about a week, when I noticed that a diamonique stone fell out of the little heart on the clasp.  Yes, the bracelet is light weight, and yes, it does run a little small, but, the heart charm still hangs down for me I love this bracelet.  I called CS and was told it is sold out, and all I can do is return it. Anyone know where I can have it fixed?  All someone has to do is glue in another tiny cz stone. 

Super Contributor

Call Customer Service and tell them about the stone.  Since it is diamonique

and there are no more available they can fix it for you.  They will send you out

a form to fill out and then you mail the bracelet it - at no cost to yourself.  I just

did this earlier in the year - took about 6 weeks to get it back but they fixed it

for me.  HTH.

Super Contributor

I am on waitlist for it, but I am concerned about several people saying that the stones are falling out.  I sure hope it holds up to everyday wear and tear or I will have to return it.  I have a John Hardy bracelet with real diamonds on the clasp that I rarely ever take off.  I have never had an issue with it.  So, it conerns me that people are already having issues with stones falling out when they just got this.

Regular Contributor

Hi Kiwi....I did speak with CS, and the rep, said they couldn't fix it, and just return it.  Since these stones probably do fall out, I can't take the chance that it won't happen again.  Therefore, I have wrapped it, and it will go back tomorrow.  Sorry though, because the price was good, and the bracelet is pretty.  Thx for your input.

Super Contributor

What size bracelet did you purchase and what size is your wrist?

@librisfb wrote:

This bracelet seems good (for me anyway) as a casual everyday thing, alone or paired with another cuff/bracelet. For size perspective, I paired it with a medium width JR cuff and took this picture. I hope this helps.

Its size holds up against the cuff very nicely. As to weight, I'd classify it as on the light side of medium. If this was $200plus it would be, IMO, underwhelming. But for the cost and design, and the fact that I actually wanted something light and everyday friendly, this bracelet filled the bill. Im happy with it.

What size bracelet did you purchase and what size is your wrist?  Love the look!  I'm assuming you haven't had any stones fall out as I have read that other reviewers have had happen?  I'm just a little concerned about the diamonique as I plan on wearing it with a John Hardy braclet with pave clasp.