Super Contributor

I just noticed that the Byzantine bracelet page has been taken

down - SOLD OUT.  Now we can't even read the reviews as they

come in?  Wonder if they did that because a lot of them were

not as positive as they wanted??

Super Contributor

I was just looking for the reviews also.  I would love to know what people think of it.  Please write your reviews on this thread.

Occasional Contributor
I also wanted to see the reviews to compare with my thoughts. Bought the large which fits fine, but is smaller than most of her large bracelets. I do have to work a bit to get it on, but I think that is a me thing. It looks nice on. It feels very light on the wrist. Waiting to see how it looks with the new white plastic watch and other things. Think it's a keeper.
Valued Contributor
I saw your post and checked myself as I'm on the Sept advance order. You're right that we can no longer see any item details or reviews.

I'm very disappointed by this as I wanted to read the reviews while I was waiting on the advance order. Makes me wonder if they're hiding something? Otherwise, why not leave it active to see reviews but just show sold out like so many other items?
Esteemed Contributor

It figures it won't have reviews because of all the advance orders probably.  If it gets bad reviews there will be a lot of cancellations.  I received mine in the silver and i'm not really wow'd by it at all.  It's pretty, but it weighs nothing and the polished silver in the links is paper thin.  The heart is tiny.  It's a bracelet that I would still wear, but not to write home to mother about.  Let's put it that way. 

Valued Contributor
This is exactly the type of info I'm looking for!

I think it's shady, to say the least, that the page was taken down. I'm going to cancel my advance order on principle.

Too bad, because I might have kept my order anyway despite the reviews if the Q had simply left the page up and let me decide for myself. Now I just don't want to take the chance since I don't have the option of deciding for myself!
Respected Contributor

Oh no!!  I just started checking out the reviews since I'm on advance order for the gold color and it's not good. I might cancel because I've had to return for sizing lately and I don't need another return now that I plan to buy much less.

Someone said the gold color was off. I only have one JR piece which is the Chrono watch in gold and I've loved it since day one. I've had it for over 3 years still looks new. I haven't had luck trying to get more JR pieces. My last try was the white watch with the floating hearts and that was a really bad purchase that had to be returned.

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Byzantine bracelet TSV

[ Edited ]

I can see the reviews for J324432! J326894 is there  as well. I've been checking them often since I'm on advance order. 

Honored Contributor
Hi! I just received both the RG and YG Byzantines. They are stunning! The YG is spot on with my other JR yellow gold pieces. I put it next to my YG chronos and it is slightly brighter......not surprised as the smooth and textured links play brighter with the light. I have all the stones in the pave hearts.....one or two are set slightly lower on the edge of a heart.....but heck, they're all there.....I really had to look with my glasses to see......
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Super Contributor

IBB, did you mean you can see those reviews for J3244321 and J326894 or

you can't see them?  I looked and I can't see them. SOLD OUT as well.???

Guess they don't want to risk all those cancellations since they put in two

advance orders now?