Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone up at midnight/9 PT for the 20th Anniversary kick-off?

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 believe me, I know.  Our whole neighborhood is federal govt retirees except us....but that may not ladt forever, according to our governor!

@Sammycat1 Knowing my luck, that will change when we move there hahahahahaha

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Blingqueen023 yes I have heard that about upper Marlboro...that it is really dicey now.  That's scary about the drivers....what the heck????  My sis lives a few miles from her job now.....traffic bad.....beltway bad.......

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 have a good night's sleep....I am going to hit the hay!  Hope to see ya tomorrow!!!!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Blingqueen023 have a good night's sleep....I am going to hit the hay!  Hope to see ya tomorrow!!!!

@MickD I'm right behind ya.  See ya tomorrow night.  Have a good day too today.  Was great chatting with you and Sammycat.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@MickD drinking and shopping....oh no!  I got the moon and stars moonstone cuff...down to $203 now back up to clearance of $374!

@Sammycat1 I can't beileve it!  I have been eyeing that cuff for awhile and the one time I don't check....$203 !!!   That is a great price ,  do you know if they ever repeat lunchtime specials ?  Wear it in good health it's stunning!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@MickD drinking and shopping....oh no!  I got the moon and stars moonstone cuff...down to $203 now back up to clearance of $374!

@Sammycat1 I can't beileve it!  I have been eyeing that cuff for awhile and the one time I don't check....$203 !!!   That is a great price ,  do you know if they ever repeat lunchtime specials ?  Wear it in good health it's stunning!

@Kitty GaloreThanks to @sunshine45, who posted the LTS for yesterday in advance, I was lucky to snag one.  All the credit goes to her -- I hope I get a nice cuff!!  The only thing I've ever seen repeated as a LTS is that set of stud earrings + jacket of Judith's.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore

sometimes customer service will honor the pricing if it is still available the next day. if your size is still available, call them and see if you can get the lunchtime special pricing. it was also on five easy payments yesterday.

i have done this before and they have honored it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Kitty Galore

sometimes customer service will honor the pricing if it is still available the next day. if your size is still available, call them and see if you can get the lunchtime special pricing. it was also on five easy payments yesterday.

i have done this before and they have honored it.

@sunshine45. Thanks I will give it a try !   @

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Kitty GaloreThanks to @sunshine45, who posted the LTS for yesterday in advance, I was lucky to snag one.  All the credit goes to her -- I hope I get a nice cuff!!  The only thing I've ever seen repeated as a LTS is that set of stud earrings + jacket of Judith's.

@Sammycat1 can I ask you if you normally take an average?  I noticed there is only ave. or large .  I usually take a small in JR cuffs ,  I have even in so. Ordered an x small , so if it is a true average fit it won't work.  Thanks

Trusted Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

I'm sorry I missed that.  It's a really nice cuff. Enjoy.