Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone up at midnight/9 PT for the 20th Anniversary kick-off?

@MickD wrote:

@Blingqueen023 I know!  That's why I was lookin at it!!!!  The sale/clearance stuff is killing me!

@MickD  swear my mouth dropped open when I first saw that ring.  Since you mentioned that ring, I'm digging it out right now out of my jewelry box to wear to work tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 cool....it sounds like it is really wearable....do you wear it more than the Montana?

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

@Blingqueen023 cool....it sounds like it is really wearable....do you wear it more than the Montana?

@MickD I have worn it a few times to work.  I don't wear it alot but it has gotten wear.  I very rarely wear the montana ring because it sits up so high I guess.  This heart ring is big and not small either, but the sparkle the stone gives off of it you really need a pair of sun glasses.  You can't be shy wearing the yellow heart shape ring because it does get noticed.  You will get a lot of compliments from it.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD @Blingqueen023 you two are cute getting riled up over that yellow heart ring!

Respected Contributor

@MickD One thing I forgot to tell you.  Most importantly, the yellow heart shape ring doesn't spin on your finger at all.  I don't have that problem with mine.  

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@MickD @Blingqueen023 you two are cute getting riled up over that yellow heart ring!

@Sammycat1 lol Sammycat you cutie.  I swear when I get a good ring purchase I love I go over the top.  That heart ring was a good buy and I didn't get it on sale.  I still love this ring and what i paid for it.  It was worth every penney spent.  Mostly because of the style the sparkle and the fact it has a sort of loose fit on my finger and it won't spin.  It's perfectly balanced.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 I hear you on the perfect ring.  Every time I think I have the perfect one, Judith or Michael or someone else comes along and throws a new one at me!

Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023. Shouldn't you be gettin to bed???? Hahaha!  I am having fun with you ladies.....my wifi went out for 5 min......panic!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1  How right you are Sammycat!  That's why I have a zillion Colleen Lopez boxes stacked to the ceiling full of rings.  It took me a while to find that yellow heart shape ring, lol   I even sold a lot of rings on the Bay recently.  

Honored Contributor

Oh that cross is stunning!