Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone up at midnight/9 PT for the 20th Anniversary kick-off?

@Sammycat1 what LTS did ya get?    I totally missed it all.....

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@MickD drinking and shopping....oh no!  I got the moon and stars moonstone cuff...down to $203 now back up to clearance of $374!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wow....great deal!  A nice spring/summer bracelet!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Respected Contributor

Hi everybody.  I'm up for a little while because I have to work tomorrow.  I pre ordered the tsv ring in silver and it's shipped out today.  If there's no under gallery to that ring, back it goes.  So far, they're not showing the underside.  I'm not surprised.  

Esteemed Contributor

@MickD what do you think of the tsv?

Esteemed Contributor

@Blingqueen023 hey Blingie, I think it will have thinner undergallery, but it will be there. It's growing on me.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 @Blingqueen023 I am looking at it.....and was thinking the same thing....nothing from the side....no open work....no under gallery....no style.....I already have the pave heart from like 15 years ago......

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Blingqueen023 hey Blingie, I think it will have thinner undergallery, but it will be there. It's growing on me.

@Sammycat1 Hi there Sammycat.  I hope to goodness you're right  I don't care if the ring has a thin under gallery.  I just want an under gallery. lol   Her Montana ring I have didn't have one but the stone was so pretty in pink I had to keep it.  I love this tsv ring.  I love the bling it has.  Not over the top but a nice suttle sparkle to it.  

Honored Contributor

I have the Montana in pink and love it....I'll try this in YG .......enablers!

Respected Contributor

By the way ladies Micheal V is having a tsv ring next week to kick off gem week but didn't say what it is yet.  Will keep you all posted later once I find out.  

Also, if you're interested, I just received his white zircon eternity band ring and my goodness, it's gorgeous!  The sparkle is amazing.  That was a good purchase.