Super Contributor

I know my peridot bangle has shipped.  Has anyone received either the

peridot or the garnet 2nd shipment???  Great color stones like the first

one, I hope?  Should be arriving any day now.

Valued Contributor

I received both gemstones yesterday and the stones are great.  I have a peridot ring of Judith's and the stones match.  Hope you get good stones too.

libby's folly
Super Contributor

Thanks Persiflage,

That is good news about the stone saturation.  Can't wait to get mine.  I've worn

the London blue one much more than I ever expected.  Enjoy.

Super Contributor

I received mine, peridot, and it's fabulous!  Wearing it now.

Super Contributor

Thanks Kaplan.  Can't wait to get mine.  Had to get it forwarded as I am out of

town  at present.  Should be here any day.  

Super Contributor

I received mine too, but I'm not sure if I'll keep them.  I've worn the blue topaz and the amethyst ones quite a bit and i like them both.  But the stones in the peridot and the garnet are smaller and are underwhelming.  The garnet does not seem to have the life that I expect in a garnet, and it seems to have a slight tinge of brown.  The peridot in that size needs to be slightly deeper in color to stand out.  I tried the garnet on with one of my JR thin cuffs with DMQ and that looked pretty good, so I'm undecided.I have a JR peridot ring and the bracelet would have been a nice coordinating piece, but the ring looks good with one of the JR link bracelets or a DMQ cuff, so it's hard to make an argument for keeping it.

Occasional Contributor

I received both on Friday and they are wonderful. I am happy I ordered both sets.

Would anyone wear all 4 bracelets together? I put the 4 of them on today and they looked beautiful together, but it might be a bit much. Any thoughts?

TIA

Susan

Super Contributor

Susan, all 4 look wonderful stacked together. One of the sweet ladies on the  'JUDITH RIPKA LOVERS' facebook page, posted a beautiful picture of them on her wrist all together!  They looked fabulous.  Great  group of ladies who share pictures of different ways they wear their Ripka jewelry.

Super Contributor

Moongirl,

For those of us who don't do Facebook we would love to see that picture

of the 4 bangles stacked.  Could you mention it on Facebook and see if

someone can re post it here on the Forum for the rest of us Ripkanistas????

Spoiler
Smiley Happy
New Contributor

help!  How do you open these bracelets.  I cannot get either to open?