Contributor

who is here for the 11 am show

Such pretty stuff! Smile

Super Contributor

Re: who is here for the 11 am show

I am here...love the blue chevron design I see in the background.

Super Contributor

Pass the Kleenex........I just saw the emerald cuff on Judith and it is insanely gorgeous!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

The lapis pieces are outstanding! May I also add I simply love different models during the presentations. I am worn out on Suzanne.
Super Contributor

Hi everyone!

I'm here, but not for long....I have to go pick up some party platters for tonight's game... around noon!

I wish I could purchase one of everything today!

Valued Contributor

On 2/2/2014 das said: The lapis pieces are outstanding! May I also add I simply love different models during the presentations. I am worn out on Suzanne.

Lapis is a beautiful stone. I have a Southwestern clip on with a very large Lapis center stone and a Suarti amethyst/lapis/mother of pearl double chain bracelet from years ago. It is a unique look....don't see it much.

Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 BGDC said:

Pass the Kleenex........I just saw the emerald cuff on Judith and it is insanely gorgeous!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it!!!!!

Hey BGDC!!!

That's the one!! That's the one that would look great with your emerald ring......Valentine's Day is coming up!!!

Contributor

I'm finally here! Watching the presentation on the TSV- can't tell you how excited I am about this piece!
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2014 Me2Me said:
On 2/2/2014 BGDC said:

I want it!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Hey BGDC!!!

That's the one!! That's the one that would look great with your emerald ring......Valentine's Day is coming up!!!

Will you be my Valentine???? You can just sent it overnight shipping, please!

Contributor

What earring is judith wearing? Any idea?