Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

white gold/yellow gold....looks better on certain skin tones?

Hi everyone,

I own mostly white gold/silver/silver tone jewelry. I don't think I bought anything yellow gold/yellow tone for YEARS up till recently. I purchased a cheap, plain yellow gold band to wear in place of another ring that I have to get resized. My finger felt naked without a ring on it and I kept thinking I lost it because it wasn't there.

Anyway, after I bought it I can't believe how much better yellow gold looks next to my skin! I have fair skin, but I tan pretty easy too. I'm kinda irritated I purchased so much in white metals now...even my wedding set is in white gold and I'm not going to be replacing that ever. Anybody else have this happen? I always thought white gold looked better on me.

Just an interesting thing I found out and had to share with others who would "get it" LOL

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View