Respected Contributor

Had my eye on a Ripka tennis braclet for several moths...no discount price today, no easy pay. Guess I saved money!

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Had my eye on a Ripka tennis braclet for several moths...no discount price today, no easy pay. Guess I saved money!

In the week leading up to Black Friday they had several hours of everything on easy pay.  3 to 4 hours at a time.  I remember seeing it at least twice. I don't know about the discount, but there were at least 2 chances to get any item on easy pay.

Honored Contributor

The Q is the only place on earth that considers Easy Pay a sale. rolling eyes

The couple of times I have checked in on the Q today they were hawking that stupid camera.  Snore..... yawn

Frequent Contributor

Maybe on Cyber Monday?

Trusted Contributor

Re: where are 'the deals'?

[ Edited ]

Ellaphant  - Judith has a TSV on 12/10.  It is listed as her year end sale - All Sale Prices.  That appears to be the day you may find a "deal" on her jewelry.  From 10/13 - 10/18 during Designer Gallery, QVC had some of the best prices in awhile on Judith Ripka, Barbara Bixby, Michael Dawkins, etc.  I finally bought a JR bracelet I'd been stalking for over 3 years.  QVC  reduced it another $45 so I bought it.  This bracelet is so old it came in a Judith Ripka bracelet box and not a baggie in a square box.  It's unbelievable how long QVC hangs on to clearance items.  They just don't seem to want to move them.

Trusted Contributor

Evine had 15% off any purchase. I wish QVC would have offers like this. Easy Pay is NOT a sale.

Honored Contributor

Good grief, it's not even December yet.  Be patient.  They've had several "everything on Easy Pay" promotions.  I have no doubt that there will be more., perhaps even an Easy Pay day.  

Respected Contributor

There don't seem to be any deals on 14k gemstone jewelry.  Everything is the regular price and there are very few significant easy pays (5 or 6).  I guess QVC thinks it's making enough money without dropping any of their prices.  Thank goodness other retailers don't feel that way!  I know where i'm not buying anything!!