Valued Contributor

Re: slow processing jewelry orders

I ordered the OrPaz tsv on 12/31/15 also. It was listed as in process till 1/3/16 when the classification was changed to shipped edd 1/8/16. After calling customer service and being told I need to wait longer for delivery I waited. No tracking info was available. I finally called customer service back on 1/21/16 they cancelled my order. Couldn't reorder my size was sold out. 

Honored Contributor

@embgm wrote:

I ordered the OrPaz tsv on 12/31/15 also. It was listed as in process till 1/3/16 when the classification was changed to shipped edd 1/8/16. After calling customer service and being told I need to wait longer for delivery I waited. No tracking info was available. I finally called customer service back on 1/21/16 they cancelled my order. Couldn't reorder my size was sold out. 

VERY frustrating. I am still watching billing VERY carefully, because according to my online records I received one shipment that was never delivered to my home.

We probably have no way to know where the problems actually started, but I can't help but think that the cancellation of the iconic early March silver event mght have been somehow connected to the problem ( just conjecture on my part).

I have PLENTY of really nice SS from years gone by, but I still loved to shop QVC jewelry and sometimes had VERY nice buys from TSVs or LTSS or "as is" hunting. 

Are those days done and gone? Still hoping.........

Esteemed Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

violann and any others who have written on this post,  my rings are still in process.  Actually they both keep going back and forth from "in process" to "backorder".   For one of the rings there are a few hundred available and CS doesn't know why it keeps going to back order. These were the TSV from Or Paz from a week ago.    Anyway, I'm still hoping these will get sent out.  Never had this problem before.  Has anyone else had this problem with this TSV ring from Or Paz? Woman Frustrated

I have something similar, but instead of going back and forth between Backorder and process mine is waitlist and process!  I have called cs nemerous tmes about this and cs sends a memo to corporate , but nothing changes.  I hsve been with qvc for 25 yrs and never had a problem like this. It would seem that whatever warehouse is in charge of jewelry is not working well.  I don't know if I will ever get this cuff , as it is on waitlist,  but that is the problem -as I hsve told cs. , either it is in the warehouse or it is not !  Stop the bsck and forth and just keep it on waitlist till it is really avaliable to ship!  Very frustrating !

i hope we all have a resoultion soon.

Valued Contributor

Now I can see I wasn't the only one going through this.  Glad we all communicated. 

Super Contributor

I'm having the same problem too. I ordered a JR bracelet and received it on Dec28th. I bought a small and it was just a little too snug so I sent it back the same day for an exchange to a medium. I'm keeping track of it but the dates to recieve it have changed several times. It's almost a month later and still no bracelet.

It must have to do with all of the Christmas returns. Didn't they give us almost 3 months to return items? If that's the case then they must have thousands of returns they're dealing with on top of new orders.

I also had a problem with a necklace I ordered. I received the package but no necklace. CS did take care of it but it took about 3 weeks.

I hope everyone gets their items soon, or if you've returned anything you get your refunds soon.

Honored Contributor

@mia 2 wrote:

This past 2 weeks I have 4 jewelry orders that have been "in process"  from 4-7 days.  I called customer service a few times and they say they will eventually get shipped and nothing is wrong.  However I have don't remember ever having this long of an "in process" time period.  Hope they all get shipped.   Anyone else having this problem with jewelry shipping since Jan. 3rd?

That's not uncommon for anything QVC ships, no matter whether it's jewelry, clothing, electronics, beauty items, or kitchenware. I've had it happen to quite a few things and there's no consistent pattern.

Honored Contributor

My Carolyn Pollack TSV is still in process. 

Trusted Contributor

Yes I am also having the same issue with a gemstone ring I ordered on premium shipping last week.  I should have already received the item according to the original order date.  I called CS this morning & the representative told me there are delays in their jewelry warehouse.  She had no other information as to the amount of time things will be delayed.  Obviously they are aware of the problem so this should be made clear to the customer during the ordering process - there was no point in my paying for premium shipping.  As of now my order is still "in process."

Contributor

I am wondering the same thing!!!!  I have 5 pieces of jewelry that are still "being processed."  Never had to wait a week before the items were even shipped out to me.  I guess I have to now factor that in when I buy gifts with less than a month away from my order date???

Super Contributor

Unfortunately it's not just jewelry orders with looong processing times. The long processing times tells you that they don't feel the need to staff their warehouses to handle the volume in a timely fashion. Keeping head count down helps the bottom line, but it slows the handling of orders and returns. But as long as people keep ordering and therefore accepting the delays, there's no pressure for them to fix the problem(s). 

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
~ Ian Maclaren