longterm JR lovers- a question...

Is it my imagination, or at one time was the JR line here *not* so heavy on the Diamonique...?

Lately I'd been wanting something new in ss so of course thought to peruse the JR section here. Found 1 or 2 doorknocker type earrings not loaded with DMQ (alas, not quite as large as I'd prefer, being a 'big' doorknocker lover... if it's big enough to go ON the DOOR it's big

But anyway... in looking over the collection here I noticed in some cases the dmq seems to overwhelm the silver... ?? maybe it's just me.

Does anyone else prefer more silver/less Diamonique? also in 'some' cases I'd prefer more silver/fewer colored stones... Was her jewelry here always like that?

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View