Honored Contributor

I don't have quite a lot(enough to fill two safe keepers) but what I have is fine jewelry.  I have no costume jewelry.  Most jewelry made is 18K and some 14K.  Diamonds and some platinum. 8 Corundum (ruby & sapphire)  gems. Don't have any diamonique. Of silver, I have mostly Ultra Fine.  Very few Sterling Silver. I really despise Sterling Silver. Of styles of jewelry, I have very few earrings, (the holes in my ear have closed & I was never been a fan of them) a LOT of bracelets & rings.  Some necklaces.

Honored Contributor

I have loved jewelry since I was a child.  It would be fair to say that it's somewhat of an addiction now.  My saving grace is that I don't ever use a credit card for jewelry.  So I only buy what I can really afford.  I have about 8 large jewelry boxes.  Turquoise is a favorite and I have been collecting that since my college days. I have almost everything and I like having rings with coordinating pendants or necklaces.  If I choose to wear a morganite ring, then I must wear a morganite pendant.  It's weird but it's what I do.  Thanks to ShopLC, I have diamonds in all colors.  I have more pieces jewelry than I can count.   Of course, these days I tend to wear the same 10 or 12 pieces over and over again.  No fun in decking myself out in jewelry if only the people in this house will see it.  

Honored Contributor

I have no idea how many pieces of jewelry that I have but I have enough to fill two jewelry armoires....one is a Lori Greiner cabinet mounted on the wall...plus some stored in boxes in the closet.

I have some of everything and earrings are my favorite items to wear.  I do have more silver & white gold than yellow gold since cool tones look better on me.

Trusted Contributor

I have a lot too. I just posted that I sold 4 pieces of Judith Ripka Two on eBay and made $400. It was a little of a loss but I am happy to offload it. I kept 5 pieces that I still love. I am happy with what I have right now. I wish I didn't buy so many pearls, but I do love them and wear them still. I can give a few as gifts to graduates in the future. 

I am going to be really careful in the future. I may buy a unique piece of American west here and there, but I am done. I will never buy diamonds again. Ever.