Contributor

Where are the jewelry shows?

Once again it's fall (which means that all of the shopping channels are acting like it's Christmas eve). I can't remember the last jewelry TSV or even when there have been many jewelry shows on! Come on! How much Christmas merchandise can we look at? I know I'm a grinch but I love the jewelry shows. I have 2 gift cards totally over $100 and would like to treat myselt with something nice!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Where are the jewelry shows?

Agree 100%
Valued Contributor

I agree!  But then again, if it were up to me, they'd have jewelry on 24/7.  Woman Very Happy  Thank geerd for my bank account they do not.  Hope you find something nice for yourself!

Honored Contributor

If they sold more jewelry, when would they sell fuzzy throws cheap wallets and flashlights ??

Not to mention vats of candy and meatballs. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Evine, started yesterdaySmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I thought MV En Vogue was coming out with more baby honkers so I've been holding back.  But he says they are still "planned," so I thought I would pick up the garnet at the current holiday price.  Sold out in my size.  That is the only gem I don't have a decent solitaire in from someone or other.  Did anyone hear him say "honker" was coined by a host on this network, meaning Evine?  I thought Kathy Levine came up with that, maybe he misspoke and means a vendor on Evine, since she is new there. 

Honored Contributor

Not sure who came up with "honker" I think it's funny.  I love the honkers but I have not purchased one.  I do have the baby honker in pink Amethyst a square cut.  In fact I am wearing it now.  Evine has lovely jewelry from many different vendors.  I do enjoy the different styles from the different designers.  But my favorite is MV.  Sonia B has beautiful pieces but out of my price range.  I like that they have jewelry in all different price ranges.  When they have one time only's or door busters you know you are getting a good deal..

Respected Contributor

QVC used to do jewelry shows right up til Christmas eve. The last few years, I noticed they have stopped this. Diamonique has taken a "back seat" to some of the less appealing jewelry (at least to me). 

Face it, QVC is NOTHING it used to be. I miss those days. Smiley Sad