Respected Contributor

Watching/ buying diamonds anyone on Evine?

I am not buying ,but caught the tail of the Diamond day.  Nothing caught my attention so far. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Watching/ buying diamonds anyone on Evine?

Saw some beautiful things.

The 

EFFY 14K Gold 0.60ctw Diamond Cross Pendant w/ 18" Cable Chain

- 153-276

was something I really would love to own.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

That cross is beautiful.  I have a morganite bracelet and earrings from Evine.  I have the gold magnetic clasp and several Brilliante pieces.  I have a 1 carat Brilliante set in platinum pendant that I wear on a platinum chain.  Love it!

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

I am not buying ,but caught the tail of the Diamond day.  Nothing caught my attention so far. 

I watched for a few minutes.  They are just too expensive.  You would think with all the other beautiful stones diamonds would get a little cheaper.  More and more people are choosing other stones for wedding rings.  I know someone who has a pink sapphire, another one has a beautiful opal and even Judy from Evine has a blue sapphire.  The pieces I saw today were lovely to look at.Smiley Happy  And moissanite has a more brilliant sparkle.  In my opinion anyway. lol

Honored Contributor

Im suspicious of the quality of most of their jewelry.  I've been stung too many times, and the shipping is just too high to be sending stuff back and forth.   I'll buy from Michael's better gems and that's about it.  Even he has lower priced junk. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I was watching most of the day, sometmes in and out between cleaning out drawers and getting some spring cleaning in. I adore and love EFFY and SONIA BITTON diamond pieces. Both designers know how to design the most beautiful things. If I had the money, I would have bought at least 3 or 4 pieces from each of their lines. I did end up buying the single line diamond bracelet which was the special because I have the black diamond one from Chuck Clemency I bought last year. So I think they will look great together. I am a bracelet lover. 

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

I watched for a few minutes.  They are just too expensive.  You would think with all the other beautiful stones diamonds would get a little cheaper.  More and more people are choosing other stones for wedding rings.  I know someone who has a pink sapphire, another one has a beautiful opal and even Judy from Evine has a blue sapphire.  The pieces I saw today were lovely to look at.Smiley Happy  And moissanite has a more brilliant sparkle.  In my opinion anyway. lol

Well, people asked for the diamonds.... but I think that ship has sailed. People older have different priorities and many on the fixed income , many have too much.

The younger crowd wouldn't spend this much on jewelry for many different reasons.

I wish Sonia would bring back her Brilliante line of fabulous designs for less money...

Respected Contributor

@gigy wrote:

I was watching most of the day, sometmes in and out between cleaning out drawers and getting some spring cleaning in. I adore and love EFFY and SONIA BITTON diamond pieces. Both designers know how to design the most beautiful things. If I had the money, I would have bought at least 3 or 4 pieces from each of their lines. I did end up buying the single line diamond bracelet which was the special because I have the black diamond one from Chuck Clemency I bought last year. So I think they will look great together. I am a bracelet lover. 

Sonia is still the only one there!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I caught some of the programming and I thought the effy pieces in particular were beautiful but I wasn't in the market to shop for items at that price so I just admired from a distance.

Honored Contributor

My diamond purchasing days are over.  I have so many now that I don't wear.  Even if I were to buy, it wouldn't be on a shopping channel especially for that amount of money.  I like more of the artisan jewelry now.