Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Warning about "Gold Over Resin" Earrings....

I wrote a review about item J270435 that got turned down (I guess they cherry pick their reviews, after all). I ordered both the white and the rose. One earring from <em>each</em> pair was defective; a large portion of resin was showing through on the inner portion of the hoop, as though it had been sprayed on/plated. This leaves me begging to know: why is this advertised as gold wrapped around resin when it is clearly (at least in both of my cases) plated? I alerted customer service to this, as well, when I returned these.

At any rate, I thought I would share my experience with this new Q "technology", since I was unable to review it.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View